Esteemed Contributor

I've seen several people today wearing shorts and it's only 72 degrees in Arizona. 

Respected Contributor

In Minnesota, I've seen people wearing shorts when it's 30 degrees.

Esteemed Contributor

Shorts are fine.  Remember gyms?  And what guys wore?

Esteemed Contributor

I never wear joggers or sweats to work out - they are too hot. Always wear shorts

Esteemed Contributor

I see nothing wrong with him wearing shorts while exercising .... if I had legs like him I would show them off too !!!!! 😉😉

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie I think Alberti put *himself* in the shorts! tee hee I couldn't resist.

Every man I know wears short to work out in. None of them wear any kind of long pants!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shawnie I think Alberti put *himself* in the shorts! tee hee I couldn't resist.

Every man I know wears short to work out in. None of them wear any kind of long pants!

@Love my grandkids.  You and @Carmie  seem to think alike.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I've seen several people today wearing shorts and it's only 72 degrees in Arizona. 

🤣🤪🤣

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'm in shorts and there's 14" of snow outside.  All year long wear shortie PJs,  It was -1 this morning.

We definitely have no dna in common!  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Why did they put Alberti in shorts??? 

I doubt anyone put Alberti in shorts.

He is an adult and dressed himself in attire that he felt was appropriate to demonstrate the TSV.

There is nothing wrong with men wearing shorts.  My DH wears them almost 100% of the time all spring and summer...even when we go out. I wear them as well.

There is nothing wrong with anyone wearing shorts!  I posted because it was so fricking cold in at least 75% of the country and there was the host in shorts.  Just seemed silly.  Ain't nobody wearing shorts around here, to the gym or otherwise these days.  I could have seen his legs jiggle just fine in pants.