Trusted Contributor

If you shop with the QVC or HSN app, I assume you would not be able to use Mr. Rebates or other shopping sites like that when you use the app.  Is that correct?

Trusted Contributor

Install the Mr Rebates app.  I have the Ebates app.  You click on the store you want to shop and it takes you there.  It will even give you the option to open the store in it's app form.

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarrwrote:

Install the Mr Rebates app.  I have the Ebates app.  You click on the store you want to shop and it takes you there.  It will even give you the option to open the store in it's app form.

@MezzieStarr is correct. I shop using the QVC app. I first click on the Ebates app and it takes me to the QVc site.

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarrwrote:

I didn't know this. Thank you, @MezzieStarr! I mostly shop from my phone, but I've always visited the MrRebates/ebates and QVC web pages and haven't been using the apps. I'll install the MrRebates and Ebates apps today!

Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarrwrote:

Thank you, @MezzieStarr!