Honored Contributor

Shopping in Person at QVC

[ Edited ]

I understand there is a store at the QVC studios where outside customers can make purchases, not just employees. I have no idea how many items or categories of items they may have available to purchase. But I was wondering of those of you who live within driving distance of the facility.....are you able to call in for pickup of purchases?

For instance, you want the TSV for today. Is there a number you can call to order it and then drive over to pick it up, like there is for some Walmart stores or places where you want to order your prescription ahead of time and then go pick it up?

If you can only purchase what is in the store, are they "as is" items or brand new? Is there a good variety of items to choose from?

Respected Contributor

Re: Shopping in Person at QVC

I have been there several times.  

The store (which has limited hours) is like a small showroom of select items, you submit a slip to the associate and in a short time they bring out your order. 

Some things like WEN or small items are on the shelve and can be selected and paid for.

Some TSV are available to purchase there others are not.  I assume it has to do with where the item is warehoused.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl Thank you! 

It would be a long, long drive (days) for me to go there, but always wondered if you could just drop in or call ahead and get anything you wanted.

Valued Contributor

I've also been there, and the QVC store is really tiny. I was so surprised because I assumed it would be the size of one of the outlets, with lots of different items. But it's not.

I miss the Rehoboth Beach outlet! 

Respected Contributor

@65and fabulous   Yes, it is tiny!  I too was shocked my first visit there.

They do change up the offerings from time to time.  I am about an 90 min drive to the store but it is really not worth the trip.   But if I was in town and had some extra time, I would stop by.  

Respected Contributor

I just found this:

"The Studio Store also offers the Today's Special Value® on most days. To find out if it's in stock, call us at 484.701.6789 during store hours. The QVC Studio Store is open Monday through Saturday from 10am–5pm ET."

Honored Contributor

I was there several times, but it was at least 10 years ago. Back then, a whole room was just jewelry.  Now that they don't sell much jewelry anymore, I wonder if they carry more products.

But, as has been said, it's very small and reallly is more of the most popular items.

What I liked about it was taht you did not have to buy things in sets.  For example, you could buy 1 Mrs. Prindables apple or 1 mascara.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

There are still a few QVC outlet stores, I had been to the one in Rehoboth Beach twice before it closed, lots of junk, I do not think I bought anything either time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl Thank you for the information. Smiley Happy