Valued Contributor

Re: ShopHQ - I wonder how long they will last?

iMedia announced last month that select Shaq kitchen products were going retail, available in Target and Sam's Club.  Anyone seen them yet?  

New Contributor

Speaking of hosts leaving, where is Antonella? I've looked on QVC 1, 2, & 3. Where is that girl? She presented information with humor and was always a pleasure to watch.

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris Is this group on Facebook? Is it a private group? I would love to join!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Watches, UV sanitizers, and masks---overload. Becoming unwatchable (no pun intended). 

Occasional Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

It's hard to feel sorry for them. They do stupid things. Jorge was dropped from Waterford which was a huge seller for them. Now there is no selection and the presentations are boring. I belong to a Waterford group run by Jorge and no one is buying or even watching. 

The home goods are ugly, Thankfully they finally got rid of Margie her stuff was the worst. The bedding colors are awful, and there just is no inspiration in the stuff they sell.

The Mark Roberts stuff they sell is ugly as sin. Mackenzie Childs is not everyone's cup of tea. 

I think they made a big mistake letting Beekman and Skinn get away. It seems like after that they really went down even faster.

Well, how "nice' of you to call out every brand. I, and many others, loved At Home with Margie. I bought three pieces from her line and enjoy them to this day. As for ShopHQ the company might surprise you.  I'd worry about QVC with the same brands, the same vendors, and the same old merchandise presented over and over for hours at the time. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Camille1 

Antonella Nester, Gabrielle Kerr, Stacey Stauffer, and Kristine Zell were all released in July, 2020, when QVC made programming and personnel cuts.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris 

Way back when, Margie sold some fabulous Tiffany style lamps, and unusual accent pieces of furniture.  While not everyone's taste, they were unique and affordable.

I hadn't watched her in years, however, and didn't realize she was gone.  It's surprising as she really used to log a lot of hours selling.

My viewing started when it was ValueVision and they seemed to have a great selection of unusual items.  Cannot remember the last time I tuned in other than for a few minutes of fashion.

Some of the nicest gold jewelry I have came from the early days at this channel.

Regular Contributor

She was let go in the June purge along with 3 others.

Honored Contributor

Didn't they do a Heather's closet show or am I imagining this?  I can also see a Heather's kitchen and Heather's jewelry box shows. Its amazing how simple outsiders like us can see this march into oblivion and the execs can't.  

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Watches, UV sanitizers, and masks---overload. Becoming unwatchable (no pun intended

I agree.  That channel use to be so enjoyable to watch, the host were enjoyable to watch now they only have a handful left.  .  .