Trusted Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Jane 1-7-20

@colover, I totally agree with you! I wish I had her enthusiasm and happy outlook! Yes, good for her!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@colover, I totally agree with you! I wish I had her enthusiasm and happy outlook! Yes, good for her!!!

---------------

Yes, enthusiasm and happiness are a good thing!  But Jane takes it way over the top...to the point of ridicule!!  And I don't watch her shows, but wanted to see the shoes!!

Trusted Contributor

@corita, well, we all have, and are entitled to, our own personal opinions! That's what's nice about these forums! 😀
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:

@hooked on books  I agree. I also like Jane. She is a great host as far as I’m concerned.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Imtep. I never said I didn’t like her. I just commented on her over the top behavior
Respected Contributor

Don't watch her.  Her trips to Disney couldn't be of lesser interest to me.  So bailed months and months ago.  Seldom on the Q and must say, quite refreshing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I like to see the shoes but I often mute the tv until there is a shoe I may be interested in ordering.  Jane has more energy than the Energizer bunny and I have to be in the mood to listen to her over-the-top description of shoes.  I am sure she is a lovely person to know and I am a little tired of hearing about her daughters. I could care less about them.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jane, and think her positive outlook on life is evident in everything she says and does. She is a proud, somewhat boastful mother of beautiful daughters, and enjoys spending time with them. I don't think I have ever seen her less than enthusiastic.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor

Exactly. Why doesn't she wear footies?