Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in to watch Courtney last night and who did I see but Jane!  She has her own shoe shopping show.  Why did she have to be in Courtney's show??

Then to have a vendor.......geesh.  Three people trying to talk.  What a mess.  At least Courtney tried to keep some semblance of order.  I took about 5 min of Jane talking about her Mom and daughters and that was enough.  Poor Courtney.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Courtney

I saw 2 minutes - Jane was holding picture of her Mom and put it back on shelf.  I thought.....what was that all about?

But I moved on.    This off location (skype) is so annoying for many reasons.  I don't buy much so refuse to listen to voice over voice and scratchy on/off audio.

I'm thinking............... this is going to be permanent.  If 2 people (host/vendor) can't work together in Studio Park - 5 football field sizes - they got problems.

Honored Contributor

I am so glad I found this thread.  I didn't watch it but there was a L'Artiste shoe I was interested in so I just watched the video. They never once showed it on a model.  Courtney put it on but they never showed it on her. Then Jane talking about every family member was ridiculous.  It is too distracting when they do this.  They had Jane on a Dominique show with Amy & Lisa Mason and of course, Jane ruled the show.  Amy had to jump in and say she hated to interrupt but she had updates to tell.  Please leave Jane out there is absolutely no purpose to be on with a host & vendor.  It's a circus!

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am so glad I found this thread.  I didn't watch it but there was a L'Artiste shoe I was interested in so I just watched the video. They never once showed it on a model.  Courtney put it on but they never showed it on her. Then Jane talking about every family member was ridiculous.  It is too distracting when they do this.  They had Jane on a Dominique show with Amy & Lisa Mason and of course, Jane ruled the show.  Amy had to jump in and say she hated to interrupt but she had updates to tell.  Please leave Jane out there is absolutely no purpose to be on with a host & vendor.  It's a circus!

YES YES YES.  It was a TOTAL MESS ! ! !

Frequent Contributor

I almost started a thread about this. I really like Courtney, and was looking forward to this show. But the show was messed up by having Jane there. Too bad I turned the channel.

Contributor

@MUO wrote:

I almost started a thread about this. I really like Courtney, and was looking forward to this show. But the show was messed up by having Jane there. Too bad I turned the channel.

The whole Jane thing is a disaster.  QVC needs to leaver her out of the picture for her 2 weeks at home.

Valued Contributor

Her audio is terrible and the lowest quality of anyone calling in on Skype.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky   I saw just a smidgen of this and altho I'm not a fan of Amy's, I do have to give her kudos for trying to shut down Jane.  What was Jane doing on there anyway??  Amy looked disgusted to me, what little I saw.  Poor Lisa!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky   I saw just a smidgen of this and altho I'm not a fan of Amy's, I do have to give her kudos for trying to shut down Jane.  What was Jane doing on there anyway??  Amy looked disgusted to me, what little I saw.  Poor Lisa!

@Patriot3 She sure did look disgusted.  I'm sure she vented it after the show.  I know I would of.  

Occasional Contributor

When Jane came on the show with Lisa Mason, she hadn't even combed her hair.   It looked ridiculous.  After she finger combed it, all she could do was preen like a peacock for skype.  I just turned the channel.  She was even worse last night with Courtney.  All she could do, once again, was preen.  She has become so over the top and full of herself, she is unwatchable.