Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Arrange for USPS to pick up a return from me for me?  No thanks. Don't know about you but USPS does not show up to even deliver my mail and/or packages to me 6 days a week. Sometimes I end up with mail that's not mine, makes me wonder what I'm missing because someone else got my mail in error. This also happens from UPS and Amazon Prime too. 

I'll take the time to drive any returns I may have directly to USPS and get a tracking so I can follow it. I also will take the time to drive to UPS on an occasion for a return and get my tracking from them too.

USPS is so hard up for workerbees it's ridiculous. UPS chooses to have mailing relationships with USPS for our goods to start out UPS but end up USPS for final destinations. I no longer have a lot of faith in USPS so NO, I will not be using easy returns here, nor will I be arranging for USPS to actually show up and take my goods away. I do not nor will not have my mail person take my bills with them to "mail" for me. Scares me that they'll put out by mistake my outgoing mail and deliver it erroneously to who knows who.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    I use the return service every time I've had a return and it has always worked flawlessly.  I just leave the package outside my door and either the carrier or sometimes a specially designated person picks it up.  I pick the day and place for the pick up.

By the way, with the Qs Easy Returns, people report getting refunds in just a few days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

To each her own  @Kachina624 

I am aware of this easy return process. I still choose to do it my way.

Respected Contributor

Well if the big box store that had the Creami for $30 less is the same big box where I saw it on sale for a limited time, then the one thing  I noticed is that it did not have the same number of additional containers. Wasn't the TSV also offered in a variety of colors? So not really an apple to apple comparison.

That big box store doesn't do a price match. How many stores still offer that?