Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ never hurts to ask,unless you money to burn

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you @Lndf1398 they should price match. that way we are assured they are giving the best deal. Most businesses that price match do it within a thirty day period. You would not have to find both deals on the same day. 

I rarely purchase from QVC. I have found a few items that I really like, and I usually wait for free shipping to order. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ never hurts to ask,unless you money to burn

I agree @Luvsmyfam ask, all they can say is no. Save where you can no matter how much disposable cash you have.

We see "if you can't afford it" shop someplace else on this board a lot . I have news for you even those of us that can afford it want to save. 

Even the wealthiest of people want to save. Look that up it's a fact. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shocked ?#!@?

[ Edited ]

@Lndf1398  -  QVC does not price match.  Return the product and go purchase it at the store.

Perhaps you should shop locally instead of online.   I don't think the Q has lost it's way like you stated.   I've been shopping here for years and have been very satisfied.

Honored Contributor

I think expecting any company to price match something you bought a month ago (or even a week ago) is unrealistic.

Any time I've asked a store to price match, it had to be on sale at another retailer for a lower price on the same day.  And that price had to be confirmed.

QVC does offer a refund of the difference, if the item you purchased drops in price within 30 days.  I think that's a decent policy.

@Lndf1398 - If the $30 difference is important to you, return the item (assuming you're still within the 30-day return period) and buy the Ninja at the other retailer.  Take into account having to get there or pay for shipping from them, plus what you'll lose on the Q's return shipping.

That will give you an idea of how much you'll "save", if you go that route.

For future, comparison price shop before you buy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I must say I am pretty shocked that @Lndf1398 is shocked. Shopping at the Q since 1986 and not once have I ever heard they "price matched". They can't lose there way when they never went in that direction. Yes, if an item drops within a day or two I have found they will give you the difference. In addition, to price match it must be the same day, and again, very few companies do this any longer. I purchased the TSV Ninja air fryer a couple days ago. Before purchasing I price checked around myself and once I found that Costco was selling it $30 more, I bought it at the Q. Now, should I find it elsewhere cheaper down the road? I will not expect QVC to give me the difference. I shopped around, made a decision I am content with, and will happily give this as a gift to my daughter on Christmas, as planned.

Of course we all want to save money whenever we can, just make sure that when you do spend your hard earned money you feel like you received a good enough deal you can live with even if you see it go down elsewhere. Because, eventually, new items will lower in price when a new model comes out. 

Honored Contributor

I keep an eye on items I've recently bought and quite often discover the price has been lowered, sometimes substantially, and contact CS for a.price adjustment.  However, qvc has never done price matching which is a different transaction.  I can understand why they don't do it as verification would be very time consuming, and many times it would not be the exact same thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I find most times regardless of what you see here you will find on other websites and/or in B&M in your town you will find for less price points. 

Then there's the dilemma of buying here, waiting usually a couple of weeks before you get the item(s), unpack, try it out. Did you like it? did it fit? did it arrive broken, did it arrive used?  If something was not perfect then you have to go through the return process of boxing it back up, getting out your own printer to print their prepd return label, driving it to either USPS or UPS, or paying the return/insurance cost yourself. Waiting for the package to move through the postal system to get back to the Q, waiting for them to process the return, and yet still waiting for the return to show up on your card.

WHAT A HASSLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I shop around on other sites I more enjoy shopping at (online) to compare prices, can I get it for free? Can I return it for free? Or do I feel like going to a B&M to go shopping? More times than not I'll choose to not shop here but instead there for a better price, look at items in person, try on in person, no paying of s/h to me, no waiting to get my goods and more importantly NO return process.

@PINKdogWOOD   

Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the QVC Easy Returns system.  Also the USPS parcel pick up service.

What is the QVC Easy Returns Program?

We want to make your return service experience the best it can be. That means, getting you your refund faster, exchanging your item quicker, and simply making things easier for you. The Easy Returns program delivers you a fast and easy way to return and exchange your QVC purchase.

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

You can arrange for the post office to pick up your return by going to the USPS website and on the main page, selecting package pick up.  Its free with the QVC return label and a receipt is emailed to you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To my knowledge QVC has never price matched. As others have stated they will adjust pricing if an item you have purchased drops in price within a 30 day period. I have utilized this policy a handful of times.

It pays to price check especially on that type of item before purchasing. 

Trusted Contributor

I actually bought the Cremi when it was the TSV.  Before I actually submitted the order, I checked everywhere for a better price including Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy's etc.  searched for probably an hour and then still waited and then searched again.  

The only place I found with a better price was a third party seller on Amazon and for an expected arrival date of the end of this month.    Not sure I'd bother looking now becaus we have used it many times and appreciated the extra container.