Honored Contributor

I ordered the Algenist primer it was shipped on 2/3 and I still haven't received it.  When I check the status it shows it in Ohio on 2/5.  What good is the status when it doesn't change.  This is very frustrating as I was suppose to get by 2/9.

Honored Contributor

I have the same question, I ordered a jacket on Monday, it still showed in process most of the day thru Thursday, I checked status Friday and it was in my state....I will probably get it today.  I don't understand why the site cannot notify the buyer when it actally ships.  If it had not shipped I was going to cancel.

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered the Algenist primer it was shipped on 2/3 and I still haven't received it.  When I check the status it shows it in Ohio on 2/5.  What good is the status when it doesn't change.  This is very frustrating as I was suppose to get by 2/9.

Honored Contributor

It's got to depend upon our local delivery system more than we think.  I say that because just this week I got 2 deliveries days before they were promised.  I'm already carrying my Dooney from last weekend and using the Purity that was AD-released on Tuesday and which arrived on Thursday!

Also, just normally, I get everything from every body I order from within 4 or 5 days.  I haven't seen 10 or more since the early days of QVC -  you know, the days when so many people think QVC was perfect.  It wasn't.  It was good, but reslly never all that much better than now from my point of view.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps the bad weather around parts of the country has contributed?