Occasional Contributor

Does anybody know when the next free shipping day is? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

QVC typically doesn't announce 'free shipping events' in advance.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering why Q hasn't had a free shopping day.

Maybe it's because more people are shopping from them and they don't need to ship free?????

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This is pure speculation, but based on previous "cycles" of free shipping, I think we're due for another event or full day any time now—and wouldn't a holiday weekend be the perfect time to launch it?

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

Maybe it's because more people are shopping from them and they don't need to ship free?????

@1Snickers    More likely people are shopping less and they can't afford it.  They seem to have released a number of the warehouse and CS crews.  They don't do that when things are blooming.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would be surprised if they had a free shipping day anytime soon.  I hope they reduced staff or rearranged their warehouse to keep people separated.  Free shipping generates a lot of orders, and they may not be able to fill those in a timely manner (not like they ever did anyway).

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@1Snickers wrote:

@1Snickers    More likely people are shopping less and they can't afford it.  They seem to have released a number of the warehouse and CS crews.  They don't do that when things are blooming.

@Kachina624 Most other sites are offering free ship/free returns to encourage purchasing.

Respected Contributor
Let’s not forget also that the new “state of the art” warehouse has to be paid for! Also don’t look for a free ship day anytime soon, too high of demand and they seem to be having trouble keeping up with pay shipping. There are select items on free ship as well as five easy pays for those who want or need it.