Occasional Contributor

Re: Shipping says delivered but I didn't get anything

@Tibard- I actually called back to QVC this afternoon and the customer service agent told me that they were sending out a replacement. I asked her what I should do about UPS and she told me I don't do anything that their items are insured and they will handle everything. Although I'll get the replacement on or before 12/28, I am very please with their customer service. They truly are helpful.
Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@debic wrote:

I've had one package say tried to deliver.   I was home and everyone just leaves them on the door step anyway.   

The last time I talked to the UPS guy (there's several on this route)  he said they are not allowed to drive into anyone's driveway now.  I have a 160' driveway and no one likes this route.

Well, that rule must be a regional thing, because the vans drive right up to my doorstep.  I just had two packages delivered today by UPS.  I saw the van and went out to it, to save the guy from having to run up onto the porch, but no way could they leave it down by the roadside.  This is a rural area so we don't have sidewalks or anything like that.

Could be but he sounded like it was all UPS.   I told him I didn't care if he drove in my driveway, but they walk down my driveway now where they used to drive in.   We don't have sidewalks here either, I'm pretty sure they'd never leave a package on the roadside.  LOL, I'd never see it.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@Michell83 wrote:
@Tibard- I actually called back to QVC this afternoon and the customer service agent told me that they were sending out a replacement. I asked her what I should do about UPS and she told me I don't do anything that their items are insured and they will handle everything. Although I'll get the replacement on or before 12/28, I am very please with their customer service. They truly are helpful.

That's great, problem solved for you anyway.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping says delivered but I didn't get anything

Good news to hear!Smiley Very Happy