Contributor

Re: Shipping is unbelievably s l o w

[ Edited ]

FI place an order for a Denim & Co. top on Aug. 29. It is now Sept. 7and still no sign of said top.  It was picked up on Sept. 3 by UPS and it hasn’t moved or been updated since.  I really hate ups. They don’t care when they deliver or when the transfer it to the local post office fordelivery. USPS (post office) is much more efficient and reliable.

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much 

@spent2much wrote:

I placed an order (for a diamonique ring) on 8/30.  Today, 4 days later (9/3) they email me to tell me it won't be delivered for 6 more days (9/9).

REALLY?  They've had an apology on their website about slow shipping for quite a while.  How long does it take to fix a problem?  It's ridiculous!!!

OK, rant over!Woman Frustrated

Still waiting for my order of 8/29.  Since then I have ordered from BBW AND HSN AND AMAZON.  HAVE RECEIVED ALL THOSE ORDERS A COUPLE DAYS AGO.  Of course prime one day and no s/H on any of these orders..  QVC puts stuff In Process immediately, so you can,t cancel. Then they keep it there for days.    HSN gives you the whole day to cancel.  During the three day holiday, i,m sure nothing moved in the warehouse, but you can,t cancel.  It,s not the QVC it was just a few years ago.  CS is not the same.  A few good ones left, but not the norm from the old QVC.  

Instead of complaining, we need to stop shopping, me included.  As long as we put up with it, they won,t fix anything.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@KrissyE wrote:

There was just a 3 day Holiday weekend.

I still get Amazon.  I had 2 orders that I canceled because they hadn’t even been processed after a week.  Poor business in this day and age.

Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • I agree the holiday week end can slow things down if you order during that time but if you order in advance of the holiday and it is still a week before the order is processed and then sitting at a ups terminal for several days to a week that isn’t good for business. I used to have my own online custom decor business for over 10 yrs. until I had heart surgery. I shipped nearly all my orders via the post office b/c ups was too unreliable. My orders to California were delivered in 3 days via priority mail after they were processed.slow processing is the downfall of a lot of mail order and online companies.
Occasional Contributor

I agree 100%. I ordered 3 Berkshire Blankets on August 30th that were on sale. I received one of them on September 1st the other two are sitting saying processed I have not been able to cancel these orders because it's telling me it's getting ready for shipment. I've called twice and was told once that they don't have enough help in their fulfillment department and just because you place an order with three items in it does not mean that that is how it goes back to the Fulfillment department they go separately. Today is September 7th expected delivery date is September 9th  so I just called and now I'm told they can cancel this order for me but I won't get the sale price nor will I get the EZ Pay, I asked the gentleman that I was speaking to how is it you can cancel it but I'm told online I can't cancel it because it's in the processing  to be shipped  he had no answer, so now I I am kind of confused on how they can order it today and I will get it but the order I placed on August 30th is still sitting God knows we're waiting to be fulfilled and shipped. Customer service has gone down they don't care about the customer anymore as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for listening because right now I'm very upset about the service I've gotten for these blankets

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the third time I haven't received a package.  For some reason it always seems to clothing items.  I'm waiting for a top from Martha Stewart that I ordered and it says it arrived and is at our main post office on 8/29.  I still haven't received it yet.  Our mail today just got delivered and still no sign of it. This exact same thing happened not long ago where I waited an entire month for pants.  It said it was at our post office.  After several weeks, I finally called QVC's customer service.  They sent the pants out asap by UPS and I recevied them in 2 days. But whatever happened to my original order that said it was delivered to our post office from NJ?  Order status still reads was delivered to our post office with the date and time.  Never was delivered.  Why can Nordstrom and Amazon get it right?

Honored Contributor

Knock on wood I'm not having shipping problems.  I ordered a top and it was shipped 2 days later.  What happens after it leaves QVC's hands is on the post office, not QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mute 

@Mute wrote:

At least we aren't in the horse and buggy days or pony express!

Seems like it.  My order has been in Hopkins since the 6fh.  Suppose to be here by 11th.  I have to wait until the 13 before a REFUND.  I think because of the storm it,s lost.  Don,t want it anymore.  Went to B&M and be out one better.  They charged me right away, but will wait forever for a refund.   My fault.  Need to stop ordering.

Contributor

Yes, QVC has gotten unbelievably expensive and slow and packaging is a mess when it arrives because it us not shipped properly (ie a leather jacket a bit weighty was in a bag in a lightweight box and when it arrived was dented and open with tape off. As much as shipping to and from is that is uncalled for. It used to be a lot better. Not sure what happened but it is wrong. I have shopped with QVC since before it was QVC. When the celebrities made fun of it and the hosts dressed nice and were polite and courteous. It all has changed some good some bad. I can buy most items elsewhere cheaper and I do. The items unique to QVC like D&Co etc I am much more selective buying due to the higher prices and shipping issues. I look at the sales and unless it is something I cannot find elsewhere I do not buy it. Easy pay is nice when buying makeup that only us sold at QVC now or when buying the super sized or sets not offered but at QVC.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered a clothing item on Sept 1. Tracking says it arrived at my local post office on Sept 7. No sign of it at my house. Frustrating!