Respected Contributor

Shipping is unbelievably s l o w

I placed an order (for a diamonique ring) on 8/30.  Today, 4 days later (9/3) they email me to tell me it won't be delivered for 6 more days (9/9).

REALLY?  They've had an apology on their website about slow shipping for quite a while.  How long does it take to fix a problem?  It's ridiculous!!!

OK, rant over!Woman Frustrated

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Regular Contributor

Re: Shipping is unbelievably s l o w

There was just a 3 day Holiday weekend.

Respected Contributor

@KrissyE  That's true.  But that was just one example of how unbelievably slow their shipping often is.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

To me, that seems to be entirely within the realm of reason.  I certainly wouldn't consider it to be "unbelievably slow"

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When I see these posts I must be lucky as my Q orders get here quickly.  Sometimes within days of ordering - either way it's always within a week from order date.  

I guess it depends if from Q warehouse or vendor. I'm never in need of the item quickly when I order from Q or other retailers.  

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I placed an order (for a diamonique ring) on 8/30.  Today, 4 days later (9/3) they email me to tell me it won't be delivered for 6 more days (9/9).

REALLY?  They've had an apology on their website about slow shipping for quite a while.  How long does it take to fix a problem?  It's ridiculous!!!

OK, rant over!Woman Frustrated

@spent2much 

I agree. My orders have rarely been less than seven day arrivals. I think it got worse, I remember about 12-15 yrs ago occasionally getting things in 3-5 days but mostly not. (Jewelry and Bare Escentual orders seemed to come the quickest years ago). Shopping many many years with the Q. 

⚓️
New Contributor

At least we aren't in the horse and buggy days or pony express!

Honored Contributor

compared to other etailers they are slower,

ordered a bunch of workout stuff on Saturday but sunday/monday it was shipped and all for free

Super Contributor

I agree. I wish we could get denim and Co and Quacker through Amazon!  Often my orders there arrive the next day. 
Maybe QVC should try QVC Prime like Amazon. Instead we pay for shipping on each product and get them in a week or in many cases longer. 
I am very frustrated with that.
As I posted a week or so ago, I got food shipped late and it contained eggs and was leaking in the box.
Even the Customer Care person I talked to was horrified. She said "DO NOT EAT THAT!" LOL  She understood, which I appreciated.
But the shipping here is a serious problem compared to Amazon, Target, Home Depot and even Hay Needle all of which I have used recently. I really wish they would fix it.
Certainly not dependable like QVC shipping used to be. 

Honored Contributor

OMg---can I tell you about slow shipping??? I ordered a bathroom vanity from Home Depot, online, on Aug 19th ----and still don;t have it!! Now mind you I live where there are many Home Depots, near Seattle,  that have this vanity---but now I find out, the stupid thing came from Texas !!!! I would have picked it up at one of the stores----it  sat at the docks for several days-----didn't get any updates and or  nothing that said it was coming from TX----am beyond angry!!!!!! It better be in good shape!!! supposed to be here on the 9th-------