Valued Contributor

I have several orders that have been shipped and are traveling all over the United States!

The first one is traveling through the Post Office. I live in Northern New Jersey.   It started in Pennsylvania and went to NJ so I figured I would have it soon.  HA!  From New Jersey it went to the Bronx, NY. and is now being "rerouted".

The second one was transported by Fed Ex to the Post Office.  Fed Ex did just fine and got it to NJ.  The Post Office , however, sent it to two different facilities in NJ< and then shipped it to North Carolina!  Who knows if I will ever see it.

The third one was sent by UPS.  It made it to a facility about 25 miles from my house and then never moved again.  I received an e-mail from UPS telling me it was lost, but QVC still made me wait 20 days for a refund!

I am so frustrated I could scream.  Looks like there is a conspiracy to keep my packages from getting to me.  I think I'll stop buying for awhile!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping is riduculous!!

Me too!  I am from N NJ as well.  I ordered SG crops and camp shirt; I waited a while and no package.  I looked in "order status" and saw that my packages arrived in some NJ USPS, I think Secaucus, empty, no product.  It stated they were investigating and would notify the vendor (QVC).  I never received any notification.  So I notified QVC and they sent a replacement order...again, no package....I go to tracking.  It was in Secaucus but moved to Swedsboro, NJ, not even near me....it lay there 2 days, before moving to another city in Md.   I notified QVC; I looked in again and it moved to Easton Md....stayed there in Md and at that point, I asked QVC to cancel.  But, I looked in yesterday and it was in Kearny, getting closer and I got the package today.  The product was ok and still in the plastic bag but the outer bag was filthy and taped where it had ripped in many places..I must admit this is the first incident but what a pain!  Maybe it's a NJ issue? 

Valued Contributor

Qvc used to give us a choice on how we wanted packages shipped. They don't anymore.   I would pay extra to get them shipped correctly!  As it is I don't know if I will ever see these packages.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my word, get over it.  Are any of you currently buying your heart medication from QVC?  If not, your expectations are unrealistic.

It seems that many hear are clueless about shipping logistics abd dot understand how shipping hubs work.  Additionally, many seem to have a lafk of understanding that QVC and its vendors have multiple warehouses, so the transit from the warehouse to the hub may be different.  Finally, people here seem to want to blame QVC for how the shippers operate -- whiich is silly, unrealistic, and unfair.

Packages coming from QVC are handled no differently than any other shipper.  QVC is a bit more transparent than others in its tracking which, unfortunately, leaves some peope (perhaps with a bit too much time on their hands) to spend hours obsessing about their packages.

Respected Contributor

I also live in NJ and had an odd issue.  I ordered a $200 jewelry item about a month ago.  It shipped via USPS, I was sent a tracking #, but then nothing further.  No tracking history, package never arrived.

Customer service issued a refund.  I lost interest in the item and was afraid it would get lost again if I reordered, but I wonder what happened to the original item?  Was it taken by an employee of Q or the post office?

Trusted Contributor

@KYToby I will start with, I love QVC and shop frequently, but I have a hard time reading your posts with all the typos

Honored Contributor

@KYToby: Whenever l read any of your posts, this thought occurs to me: You must be a major shareholder of QVC stock!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I do want to add that I do all my shopping (except for groceries) on the internet.  I deal with many other companies such as Amazon, HSN, Evine, Old Pueblo, JC Penny, Macys, Boscovs, and many more.  The only places I have a problem is QVC.   My husband's company ships all their products.  He thinks QVC has a problem with their bar coding.  When the package is scanned it must come up wrong.  There is no reason for a package that is intended for NJ from Pennsylvania to get within a 1/2 mile of my house and then be shipped to North Carolina, or the Bronx, or NYC.  It doesn't make sense!

Right now I have at least 3 packages touring the US.  They will all be cancelled or returned if I do not receive them or they come damaged.  QVC will not make a penny off these orders.  Sounds like poor business to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Oh my word, get over it.  Are any of you currently buying your heart medication from QVC?  If not, your expectations are unrealistic.

It seems that many hear are clueless about shipping logistics abd dot understand how shipping hubs work.  Additionally, many seem to have a lafk of understanding that QVC and its vendors have multiple warehouses, so the transit from the warehouse to the hub may be different.  Finally, people here seem to want to blame QVC for how the shippers operate -- whiich is silly, unrealistic, and unfair.

Packages coming from QVC are handled no differently than any other shipper.  QVC is a bit more transparent than others in its tracking which, unfortunately, leaves some peope (perhaps with a bit too much time on their hands) to spend hours obsessing about their packages.

@KYToby- no I'm not getting my heart medication, that would be the drug store and I rarely complain, if ever, about QVC service.  I am not now  This is the first incident I had but "logistically speaking" it doesn't make business sense at all to have a package delivered to a site 15 minutes away to another further away and then, three states away.  The packages went to USPS sites not a "QVC hub"  I reported it to QVC and was not given the explanation about logistics; there was no explainable reason and they are looking into it.   When you place an order and have been waiting over a month, you want it for a particular date (7/4), you have been charged, it is an unusual for an order, that's what the tracking number is there for and the first time I checked one.  It's a matter of customer service and QVC was alerted as they should be.  I responded to the OP because we are both in N Jersey and it may be an issue here.  My original order was stolen; it isn't QVC's fault nor is it feasible or prudent to send your order to NJ, then further south in NJ and then to Maryland.  It is a USPS issue not QVC's "logistics"  QVC should be aware so they can address it with USPS.   I get deliveries from Nordstrom, QVC and many others and none were ever delivered in this manner; this is a change.  If we know we have to order in May for a 7/4 delivery due to a postal service issue so be it but that is not QVC's policy.  If their carrier, in this case, USPS is not performing up to par, QVC must resolve it or advise us here in N NJ. 

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I do want to add that I do all my shopping (except for groceries) on the internet.  I deal with many other companies such as Amazon, HSN, Evine, Old Pueblo, JC Penny, Macys, Boscovs, and many more.  The only places I have a problem is QVC.   My husband's company ships all their products.  He thinks QVC has a problem with their bar coding.  When the package is scanned it must come up wrong.  There is no reason for a package that is intended for NJ from Pennsylvania to get within a 1/2 mile of my house and then be shipped to North Carolina, or the Bronx, or NYC.  It doesn't make sense!

Right now I have at least 3 packages touring the US.  They will all be cancelled or returned if I do not receive them or they come damaged.  QVC will not make a penny off these orders.  Sounds like poor business to me.

@daisy4- it seems like a USPS issue here in N Jersey but it will affect QVC's bottom line because they are not living up to expectations.  My products toured the US and the package was dirty, taped together and obviously opened.  I checked with QVC to be sure no one could order via my account tho information is limited on the packing slip.  I told them to cancel the same day mine arrived.  The product inside was still in plastic unopened and the tissue paper still within the garments but the packing slip was all crumbled.  Maybe the SG products come from a different hub than the logo tops and D&C items I ordered and the bar coding is incorrect from that particular site, as your husband suggests???  My first order that was stolen would have been from the same site as the replacement order.