Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping is getting slower

I'm puzzled as to why some get slow deliveries, while I don't.  I just moved.  At the previous address about 99% of my deliveries were switched over to USPS, and were very timely.  Now, it appears the majority of my deliveries are going to come UPS, in the same timely manner.  No complaints! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I'm puzzled as to why some get slow deliveries, while I don't.  I just moved.  At the previous address about 99% of my deliveries were switched over to USPS, and were very timely.  Now, it appears the majority of my deliveries are going to come UPS, in the same timely manner.  No complaints! 

Well then you're just one of the lucky ones! I ordered two sweaters on the 19th and they're still not here. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes shipping is so slow that by the time I get a package, I forget what I ordered. It really has become molasses-like. This is not often the case with other orders I place, although I have experienced slower shipping overall. These experiences have led me back to the mall for quite a few items that I probably would have ordered online during the past year. 

Super Contributor

I haven't noticed a difference.  My packages are always here from five to ten days, as usual.  No complaints!  

Esteemed Contributor

(I have the entire transcript, but as it has the order number and my name I'm not going to post it. Here is the gistSmiley Happy

I placed an order on the 19th and it's still not here. I went to live chat to ask about it. Rather than doing something simple like just refunding my shipping and apologizing for the delay (tracking has not been updated since the 24th), the rep told me, "oh, it's 10 days from the date of shipping". I pasted the exact line from their own shipping policy page that it's 7-10 days from date of order. "Oh, that doesn't include weekends," she said. I asked her to show me where it says that in their policy. She told me that clearly I didn't understand that weekends are not week days. I pointed out that the EDD on the order is the 28th, which would have been 10 days from the date of order and included weekends. She told me to expect the page by October 3rd and disconnected from the live chat.

This is not the QVC I once knew.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I find products on clearance and the xmas items come in 3 to five days, shoes seem to take 7 to 10 days and I usually can expect clothing in 5 days. Jewelry for some reason takes 7 to 10 days. I get deliveries from both UPS and US mail equally it seems and our service is great.

Esteemed Contributor

it is not just the shipping, it is the processing time that has also slowed way down.  QVC is incentivizing me to shop elsewhere, not only because of their prices and lack of variety in the product lines, but also because unless I can't get it somewhere else - such as Linea - I don't want to wait 2 weeks for an item.

New Contributor

I ordered an in stock TSV, it sat "in processing " for 16 days before shipping! I currently have 12 orders in processing, 8 for over a week. I have called customer service. They had no explanation for it. I was told someone from management would contact me within 3 days - did not happen. They must be lost "in processing "!  As is happening with other customers, the orders sit in processing so long that they sell out - some not available for waitlist. I have other orders on waitlist, that show for days that they are available- but apparently not for me sitting on waitlist. I have been a customer for over 20 years. I guess QVC does not need my business anymore. Like most companies these days, the only people you can get thru to are CS reps - who have no authority and limited knowledge. They are great at stock answers, written down, in front of them, but that's it. I am open to any suggestions. This is becoming More effort than QVC is worth.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @GemTyme I'm sorry that your orders are delayed. We'd like to help. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll take a look at your account.  Cindy

Super Contributor

I don't think the shipping is getting slower...my orders have always arrived 7 to 10 days after I order, and they still do.  I also don't care if UPS turns them over to the post office. I actually prefer that as the mail carrier leaves my packages at my back door; the UPS driver drops them off in front, along a busy street.