Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping here at the Q.....

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Then don't!  That's all *I'm* saying!! I've never had anything but great experience in over 25 years with them.

That's great for you, but there are many of us who have also been with them for a similar length of time who have recently experienced a lot of issues with shipping.  CS is aware of the issues as is Lisa Norden (VP of CS).

There is definitely something going wrong in the shipping department lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma

@Venezia wrote:

Then don't!  That's all *I'm* saying!! I've never had anything but great experience in over 25 years with them.

That's great for you, but there are many of us who have also been with them for a similar length of time who have recently experienced a lot of issues with shipping.  CS is aware of the issues as is Lisa Norden (VP of CS).

There is definitely something going wrong in the shipping department lately.

I have been with them 25 years also and shipping, CS, and products hAve gone so far downhill, especially shipping.

Honored Contributor

Compare Q's shipping costs (and returns cost) to other retailers and you'll know why I always check elsewhere before buying from Q.  How is it other retailers can ship for free, offer free returns, and still charge less than Q!  People are crazy or love to waste money if they buy a lot from Q.

Honored Contributor

You are one of the exceptions.  

I've been with Q 25+ years and find their shipping, shipping costs, and return costs outrageous.  All one needs to do is compare Q's prices, shipping & return costs, and shipping speed to other retailers to see that one can do better at another retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia 100% agree with you!