Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping for me has been awesome

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kimsu1.  The "E" in EDD stands for ESTIMATED.  In other words, it's their best guess but not set in stone.

@Kachina624   LOL  I don't think some realize that once it ships it is out of QVC hands.   Now those that items have not shipped then that is on QVC.  

Super Contributor

I think (honestly) that the fact some of you consistently get your orders promptly is terrific. I think for those of us, who place our orders - especially for on-air items - are having to wait weeks and in some cases, over a month, is ridiculous. Especially seeing how it's not the case across the board for ALL of their customers. 

Is this because of location and proximity to their warehouse(s)? Perhaps. But that doesn't answer the question as to why so many TSV orders (for example) seem to be processed promptly for the some customers, while others sit "in processing" for two weeks or more. 

If you're lucky enough to be one of those who receives prompt processing and shipping, you may not understand the frustration of the rest of us who are stuck waiting. Your happiness doesn't mean our unhappiness isn't real and deserved. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

I order quite a bit and have never had issues with delayed shipment.  I think it must have to do with  what you order and where it is shipped from.   Even though I don't really care how long shipping takes I have been lucky in that everything I have ordered comes often before the EDD date.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I order quite a bit and have never had issues with delayed shipment.  I think it must have to do with  what you order and where it is shipped from.   Even though I don't really care how long shipping takes I have been lucky in that everything I have ordered comes often before the EDD date.

Same here @Pook. I I get my order generally on or a day or so before the EDD.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.