Esteemed Contributor

Shipping for me has been awesome

[ Edited ]

I placed 2 orders on the 17th.  One will be here tomorrow and the other Sat.  The third has not shipped yet, but I am seeing things moving faster.  Hope the rest of you can get good results also.   

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping for me has been awesome

@BalletBabe - I just posted an experience nearly identical to yours in another thread! My third item is a blouse, so of course I have the curse of the clothing category and it's still in process, but hopefully it will be on its way soon.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@BalletBabe - I just posted an experience nearly identical to yours in another thread! My third item is a blouse, so of course I have the curse of the clothing category and it's still in process, but hopefully it will be on its way soon.  Smiley Wink

@loriqvc   Yes and I just saw the third item just shipped.   That means I will have all 3 items in  week from the order date.  Can't ask for faster then that. Maybe things are looking up in the shipping dept.  I hope so for all the customers and Mods that have to listen to us complaining.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I've ordered 4 clothing, one non-clothing item in the past week.  Everything shipped in 2 days and will be delivered tomorrow or Saturday.  I'm happy as a duck on a June bug.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Well, you all must be lucky as I am 2 days past the EDD, and still no shipment.  I'm going out of town, so now I'm not sure what to do.  Can't order from this company anymore, it's outrageous.  I'm not sure what happened to this channel, it used to be pretty reliable.  Yes, I read about wharehouse etc but EDD is up to them to set.  It's supposed to be "on or before" and our shipping should be refunded if they can't make it within those parameters.  This was a 10 day EDD wait as it is.  So as much as I would like to believe QVC has turned a corner, not for me and I will not be ordering anything else this year.

Honored Contributor

@kimsu1.  The "E" in EDD stands for ESTIMATED.  In other words, it's their best guess but not set in stone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yes, I understand.  I've been shopping here 20 years.  But I've never had to wait this long, or wait this many days past the EDD.

Regular Contributor

Same for me. I ordered 3 things on Sunday and received  all of  them today!!

Valued Contributor

Should be - NIW- No idea when
Valued Contributor

My last experience beginning to end has taken a few days short of two months. Ordered the end of September, finally received, immediately returned and waiting for the credit just issued to hit the account. SMH.... Two months beginning to end is absolutely inexcusable.