Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Were the bags on which you get no information, LUG Products?  They do their own shipping and are becoming famous for extremely slow shipping and non-existent CS.  Hard to understand how they could have become so inefficient.

LOL, it's also hard (and amusing) for me to understand how the lining of a bag could be so important to planning a wardrobe.  I don't pay attention to or even care what color the lining of my bags are since nobody sees them but me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Lug takes forever to ship. It's a Lug problem, QVC has no control over it. I too wish they'd show the liners better. Some hosts do like Kerstin who owns a lot of Lug and knows we want to know. You'd think they could make swatches of the insides and put them on the outside of the bags during the presentations. Some hosts go too fast and the camera doesn't get a chance to zoom in. I care about the inside color because I want it bright enough to see the items inside. Just my quirk...
Honored Contributor

@DebbieMA 

Thank you for your reply!

I agree that would be a wonderful idea! Swatches on the outside to show while presenting the bags.

i just received a Ranger medium crossbody bag...replacing my first try pf "Skeeter". The Ranger is the perfect size for my daily needs of glasses and wipes and touch up makeup 

BUT NO CHARM BAR! 

Back to the drawing board

PS I do not need the large tote being presented as new today😁

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

One of many reasons I no longer shop Q.  The shipping is absolutely ridiculous.  They just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have vision problems, so linings such as this:

IMG_1750.jpeg

It's not as if I cannot deal with this...but who is looking for more of a struggle? 
And I am considering a black bag, but definitely not one with this lining.

I do not consider a LINING when I'm planning my wardrobe either! 
'However, the OUTSIDE COLOR of the bag is important to me. I'm very stressed about color coordination.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate 

By the time the item gets here, the season is nearly over.🌞

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping delays?

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 

@chrystaltree 

@cjm61 

Nope!

I get results!

I post my SUGGESTIONS (complaints as you deem them) wherever I think they will get results.

I'm not venting... although when customers are frustrated I feel the company needs to know. I love Lug bags and also QVC! I WANT them to stay in business!

I ONLY go to this extent of my time/trouble to inform the businesses I like.

Honored Contributor
“complain and vent!” Funny 😂
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

I have noticed that if QVC actually has the product in stock, it ships out quicker than the brand new items that are not quite out of production.

Honored Contributor

YAY🎉