Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping and Returns Delays

Furthermore we can't even cancel these delayed orders.

Super Contributor

Since it is November 12, I will not be ordering from QVC until after Christmas and then it will have to be a really good deal.  I have everything I ordered but it was delayed and slow delivery.  I can't take that chance with Christmas gifts.  I have one item that I sent back we because it did not work and have yet to receive any acknowledgement.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a Louis Dell"Olio dress on October 24 and it was just delivered yesterday, November 11 by UPS!  That is way too much time.  It's happened to me many times so there is no way in heck I will be ordering Christmas gifts on the Q this year......Too stressful!!!

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

When I call CS they generally tell me  they don't know or tell me what I can read on the computer.

@Group 5 minus 1.  It's true, CSRs do not have crystal balls or direct lines to the warehouse.  They see just what we see and don't have any "inside" information.  Doesn't do a bit of good to call them.

I had 3 or 4 clothing orders ship this morning.  All were placed on the 5th, so it took 7 days for them to process.  I'm not happy about the delay but at least they're on the way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry that you all are having so many problems with ordering, shipping, and returning here.

I haven't been experiencing any of that in the last couple of months.  One of my latest orders shipped out in two days and is scheduled to arrive six days after shipping.  Another order has shipped and should be at my door in five days.  Other orders have been consistently arriving on or before their EDD.  

I returned an item last Monday and got a message from QVC on Friday that it was credited to my account.  That was four days.

I know many of you use Amazon Prime so you're used to next day delivery.  But I have no complaints.   At this time. 😉

Respected Contributor

The things being delayed seem random.  I ordered 3 different items on 11/2 and all three were shipped 11/4.  Two days is what I would expect.  I have had 2 items be delayed in the past month and I received an email on both telling me they would be delayed.  They did ship a few days after the email.  Its frustrating to wait though as some have, and to not be able to cancel when you have no control over shipping is even more frustrating.

Valued Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth.  I have replied to similar posts like yours and had just a few replies supporting qvc, and that there is alot to do with the website change and new warehouse all at once.  Give me a break.  At this point I personally feel QVC WANTS to go under.  How could Mr. George the CEO and the new president they hired in July with no retail background continue to hold their jobs.  

@tropics21 

please tell me that you were joking when you said the the new president doesn't have any experience in retail? at the very least, wouldn't that create a language barrier, as each industry has its own lingo.

Honored Contributor

@onliner wrote:

Since it is November 12, I will not be ordering from QVC until after Christmas and then it will have to be a really good deal.  I have everything I ordered but it was delayed and slow delivery.  I can't take that chance with Christmas gifts.  I have one item that I sent back we because it did not work and have yet to receive any acknowledgement.

Holiday shopping at Q needs to be done by now if it's wanted by Christmas or Hannakuhh.  Yet there will be people who order at the last minute and complain that it didn't arrive on time.

I have to chuckle though.  I am retired but work two days a week in customer service for a grocery store chain.  There are people who bring packages to our USPS station on Dec 22-23 and demand they arrive before Christmas.  

There are always those who wait until it's too late and then blame someone else for it.