Frequent Contributor

SAME!  Forty-eight hours after I ordered from Macy's online, I received an email stating that my order had shipped.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of shoes at night and next morning found a pair I liked better and went to cancel and it would not let me.  It will be in processing for at least four days.  Until it ships we should be able to cancel.

Honored Contributor

My March 5 orders are still "in process."  Today is March 9.   So many other online shops ship the same day or the next day.  QVC needs to step it up.

Valued Contributor

The Q's very poor shipping and handling of returns absolutely diminishes my opinion of the company. Yet I continue to disappoint myself by continuing to shop at QVC. I buy clothes and jewelry from QVC.  Everything else is less expensive elsewhere where I get prompt free shipping to boot.  

In fact no company I deal with (and all my shopping, other than grocery, soil, mulch, is done online) comes close to the poor service  from QVC. The expected delivery date is far from accurate. It takes them that long to ship.  

QVC has raised their pricing substantially, but that has not translated to better service.  Hosts do a terrible job presenting items, that is, providing information, and shipping gets worse and worse.

I wish they cared.  One assumes they are making money so customer satisfaction isn't important, but wouldn't they make more money if they provided better service and priced items competively?

Honored Contributor

Macy's often ships the same day of the order.  Of course we all know how speedy Amazon is.  I wonder if QVC plans ahead and hires extra people on days when they expect  a lot of sales--all day silver, special cooking days, popular fashions like LOGO, Denim & Co. and SG, etc.

Honored Contributor

ITA!  I have a few items still in processing from four days ago.  I ordered from Macy's two days ago and received it yesterday.  I was shocked to see it so soon.  Nordstrom Rack is just as slow as QVC possibly even slower.  I ordered something 10 days ago and Fed X is supposedly delivering it Thursday!!

Occasional Visitor

I don’t understand why other  online retailers who offer free shipping can deliver my order within 2 to 3 days while QVC charges for shipping and it takes a couple weeks to get my order. 

I would think paying extra for shipping would result in quicker deliveries but it is not the case. The extra time needed to receive merchandise from QVC makes ordering from them inconvenient at best and eliminates buying from them from consideration when needing something sooner than QVC can deliver. 

And frequently the expected delivery dates are way off as the item has not even shipped yet 

I hope QVC addresses the delivery time and shipping cost issues as some point or they will lose customers, especially as their long time customers are replaced by younger shoppers who expect free and  immediate delivery 

Super Contributor
My fault, I should have expected this after my last order took weeks... my order placed 11 days ago had an ETA of the 23rd. Turns out it shipped out on the 23rd. Still not here. I understand they are telling some customers they are in a warehouse upgrade transition ( I did not get any notice) but they should have communicated this clearly. I feel like they didn’t want to lose more sales by announcing possible delays so they just disappointed us and left us in the dark. Bad business decision, Mike George.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again... I am really disappointed in QVC.. remember back before the company that owns HSN took over we had standard 7-10 days shipping.. and that's when we got it .. or less .. of course.. I remember getting items within 4-5 days.. when I ordered my Lug purses I remember it took forever. Lug sent it apparently.. but still what the heck do they do make them when we order? I DREAD The thought of what happens at Holiday time.
Respected Contributor

Their shipping seems to be an issue they need to address and fix.

It will affect their business. People do not tolerate poor business practices.

Funny that other companies don’t seem to have shipping issues,

they strive to get your orders processed and shipped very quickly.

Customer service - it is all about pleasing the customer.

An unhappy customer will move on elsewhere - there is always somewhere else to go.

-Texas Hill Country-