Valued Contributor

Shipping Question-multiples of the same item

I ordered 2 pairs of Isaac shorts last week, same product number but 2 different colors. I paid 2 shipping and handling charges ($7 total). Imagine my surprise when both pairs came in the same package! Surely it's cheaper and more efficient for QVC to ship both pairs together, but why then do they charge the same shipping rate? Shouldn't we get some kind of deal if we order multiples and they ship in the same package?? 

Just venting...I love the shorts and they actually came quite quickly!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping Question-multiples of the same item

@CorrTor wrote:

I ordered 2 pairs of Isaac shorts last week, same product number but 2 different colors. I paid 2 shipping and handling charges ($7 total). Imagine my surprise when both pairs came in the same package! Surely it's cheaper and more efficient for QVC to ship both pairs together, but why then do they charge the same shipping rate? Shouldn't we get some kind of deal if we order multiples and they ship in the same package?? 

Just venting...I love the shorts and they actually came quite quickly!

I totally agree with you.   This is the main reason I am reluctant to purchase multiples of anything.  It doesn’t seem fair to pay 2 shipping charges on one package. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Show us somewhere else where you can get 2 pairs of pants shipped for $7.  QVC used to ship them separately but people said that was "wasteful" so they started combining them.  If you can get free shipping somewhere, grab it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Show us somewhere else where you can get 2 pairs of pants shipped for $7.  QVC used to ship them separately but people said that was "wasteful" so they started combining them.  If you can get free shipping somewhere, grab it.

How about Macy’s.  I never pay shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As a Talbots premier card holder, I get free shipping on all my orders.