New Contributor

I ordered today’s TVs this morning and decided to cancel, but when I went to my orders tonight, it said it had already been shipped. That’s never happened before. Has the shipping policy changed?

Esteemed Contributor

@officediva wrote:

I ordered today’s TVs this morning and decided to cancel, but when I went to my orders tonight, it said it had already been shipped. That’s never happened before. Has the shipping policy changed?

I've had orders shipped from a few of QVCs vendors shipped out the same day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Fast shipping is what we want...isn't it???

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q.  It's more fun to complain about the shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

For me, it's not the speed of shipping but rather the "estimated delivery date".

My order also shipped. Problem is I'm traveling and I won't be where my package will be now since the shipping was too soon. I can plan for 2-3 days difference, but not 10!!!

And, how could this ship on the day of the TSV when the hosts and rep said all day that the product is not sitting on a shelf somewhere?  mmmm.... interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

I bet you don't get it for another 2 weeks.........................take a look at your (non-existing)  tracking info.................lol

Super Contributor

I ordered something yesterday and it shipped yesterday.  I am thrilled!  However, the EDD is August 27.  Something is a little suspicious . . .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipped already?

[ Edited ]

I think I must be the luckiest Q shopper ever; all of my orders from last week have already shipped, and I've now received half of them with the rest currently in town and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

ETA: I just got a notification that the Great Plate set I ordered last night shipped this morning. That's definitely speedy service!

Valued Contributor

Well if this is the same item I order from Calista 2 days ago....I RECEIVED IT TODAY and that is because anything shipped out of Ontario. CA I get in 2 or 3 days......not having to hang around Hostings, Illinois for a week plus juxt waiting to go out.  KEEP THIS UP QVC because it is very impressive and I am fighting off buying everything I llike because I can get it in a couple days.  However, there is still the issue of shipping and handling and the cost to return items........................

Valued Contributor

@onliner  The Q seems to be under promisig and over deivering, due to shipping complaints. Finally, they are effective.