Frequent Contributor

Ship it or let me cancel it!

I am waiting on an order I place 7/7. Q is still processing my order.

I did get an "we are so sorry" email.  

Well how about this, If you cannot ship something in a reasonable amount of time,

you give me th option to cancel. 

This particular time it is two separate orders from Attitudes  by Renee.

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Ship it or let me cancel it!

Amen and good luck.  We have been complaining about this forever but no one seems to be listening.

Honored Contributor

@MAIZEY   Perhaps you should address your suggestion to QVC or Qurate corporate headquarters.  There's not a thing we, your fellow customers, can do about it.  Nobody who could help seems to read these boards. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There diesn't seem to be much of a sense of urgency when it comes to shipping orders.  Shoppers just have to know that if they want something to wear for an event coming up soon, that might not work out.  

I just ordered two items for a trip in 3 weeks.  Hope I get them.

What's the difference between "in process" and "preparing your order?"

I don't expect QVC to be like Amazon, but it seems to me they could be a little more timely.  

Respected Contributor

I was just checking on an order that was in California since 7/2 with no additional updates. Yesterday it was updated that a train derailment caused my packages to be delayed. Now, they are pretty close, so it should be in the next couple of days.

The train derailment was a first though. Lol.
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
I was just checking on an order that was in California since 7/2 with no additional updates. Yesterday it was updated that a train derailment caused my packages to be delayed. Now, they are pretty close, so it should be in the next couple of days.

The train derailment was a first though. Lol.

@cosmic1 

What's going on? A few weeks ago, someone said UPS informed her of a delay because of a train derailment.  

Did they fix the track?

Trains do carry truck trailers, but this is a bit much. Is UPS going to use train derailment every time a package is delayed?  

Super Contributor

Amen!!

Valued Contributor

You haven't crossed the three week threshold, yet. Give it time. It's too soon. Sadly.
Super Contributor

@MAIZEY  I agree.  Going on a month for me to receive Isaac's items.  This is entirely too long.  

Valued Contributor

I agree 100% with the OP.

"I never changed, I just learned."