Honored Contributor

Re: She is the cutest thing . . .

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I know I will be in the minority,  but I don't care for her at all.  

@MarthaStewardess.  Kortney seems to be aggressive and I imagine she makes sure her manager notices her.  However, I find everything about her to be phony and fake.  I'd like to see her scrubbed down with het natural hair; bet you wouldn't tecognize her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was going to be about Ali Carr.  Courtney seems to me like they just put her on the floor.  I think she is supposed to appeal to the younger crowd, but the 20's or so age group that they are trying to draw in do not watch or buy from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

i am not a fan

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

She's NOT a puppy???  OMG my bad . . I would be thrilled if someone told me "I was the cutest thing", that IS a compliment btw used to describe whatever the person sees through their eyes.  NOT just for animals my goodness

Frequent Contributor

@camelot wrote:

"She" is not a puppy. Puppies, kittens, etc are noted as "the cutest thing".

I agree.  Baby animals and five year old children are cute.  Not a word I would use to describe a grown woman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she’s changed since she first arrived at QVC. She used to be more low-key and calm. She has now become louder, and hard-sell. I have to say it’s probably not her fault— management encourages this, IMO. But bottom line is, l don’t enjoy watching her anymore.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I liked Courtney K in the beginning, but I do feel she is getting too aggressive, and I have noticed her interrupting more, and generally being impatient with vendors.  She is a nice girl but something seems to happen to these hosts when they get primetime exposure.

As for Ali, I like her, but she can give Jane Treacy a run for her money with the excessive talking.  Sometimes, I have to mute her.  But I agree, Ali is a good host.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the earlier Courtney host than present day Courtney.  She has become louder, more pushy and seems to have changed quite a bit.  I especially hated her hosting when she did the show with Mallie and RuPaul.  She would not let them talk and kept interrupting.  I wanted to hear what they were saying, not her!!

Respected Contributor

I am not young, and I like her. I also like Ali.

Honored Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

I thought it was going to be about Ali Carr.  Courtney seems to me like they just put her on the floor.  I think she is supposed to appeal to the younger crowd, but the 20's or so age group that they are trying to draw in do not watch or buy from QVC. 

I thought she was talking about Ali too.Smiley Happy