Esteemed Contributor

Re: She is the cutest thing . . .

I think most of the hosts specialize in interrupting! As far as adoring themselves in the monitor, no one beats Kerstin. I give her to be the most annoying to me. I find myself muting most of them. The only hosts who do not interrupt are Mary Beth, Katie McGee and Leah.
Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I know I will be in the minority,  but I don't care for her at all.  

@MarthaStewardess I have to agree.  I don't care for her either...there is something about her.

However she's an attractive woman but not "a cute thing".  By the title I thought the OP was referring to a puppy or kitten.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@camelot wrote:

"She" is not a puppy. Puppies, kittens, etc are noted as "the cutest thing".

@camelot   Haha!  I wrote the same thing before I saw your comment.  I agree she's not, "the cutest thing".  She's an attractive young woman.

ETA:  Some may see being called "a cute thing" as complimentary but to me it sounds insulting and juvenile....she's a grown woman not a baby but maybe it's a regional thing.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy Courtney also.  Just one suggestion for her and I am hoping she will pick this up in time - she doesn't appear to be listening attentively to the product guest when they are speaking.  She is a natural and very gifted in every other way.

Regular Contributor

I agree I donot like her either. I think she acts like Keirstem, I think she is the one who said friggng on one of her shows not to long ago. Everyone was up in arms about that boy how we forget.

Contributor

DITTO!!!!!

Contributor

Strongly disagree. 

Contributor

Same here!!!