Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Shawn hosted the midnight kick off for today's TSV. It was just outright lying how many items she bought. I counted five. It was ridiculous, "I have to have this and I have to have that." None looked like things I think she would ever wear.

And on the previous show, she had to keep buying. She does it all the time, and obviously thinks if she buys everyone else will buy. Someone needs to tell her customers aren't stupid. 

@febe1 

Its another old and tired sales gimmick that's ineffective  in generating sales and should be removed from the Producer's and Host's "script".............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Shawn hosted the midnight kick off for today's TSV. It was just outright lying how many items she bought. I counted five. It was ridiculous, "I have to have this and I have to have that." None looked like things I think she would ever wear.

And on the previous show, she had to keep buying. She does it all the time, and obviously thinks if she buys everyone else will buy. Someone needs to tell her customers aren't stupid. 

@febe1 

Its another old and tired sales gimmick that's ineffective  in generating sales and should be removed from the Producer's and Host's "script".............

Hi @Spurt , yes I know they all do it, but not to the extent Shawn does and all in one show. She's gone beyond the pale and makes the company she works look ridiculous and like they don't care about and are not watching their employees. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawns outfit

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1 

Hi @Spurt , yes I know they all do it, but not to the extent Shawn does and all in one show. She's gone beyond the pale and makes the company she works look ridiculous and like they don't care about and are not watching their employees. 

@febe1 

It seems the Producers would tell them to stop this "nonsense" but I think the prime time show slots manage to help with their sales anyways....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1 

@febe1 

Your right, there's a couple hosts that use this gimmick more than others, and I think it speaks to those that are unprepared so they use it as a way to fill air time....

She once said, @Spurt , "fake it til you make it." I think she doesn't do much preparation for shows and just does shows on a wing and a prayer. That's where all the umms come from. 

Trusted Contributor

Between her (Shawn) and Carolyn, their houses must be full of QVC junk!  They always say I have this in all colors.

Trusted Contributor

Same goes for Jane T, she must a warehouse to store all her shoes, she has a pair of every shoe she presents!  

Valued Contributor
Look who's on Q2, live. No sidekick. Shawnee Sue. Shawn says Accessorize.
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Why can't people just answer the question being asked instead of taking the opportunity to take a jab at the host.

@rms1954 Well, look what you started!  Jabs on the house!  Woman Very Happy  Jabs for everyone!  

Sorry but I have to laugh.  

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr    Shawn cut her hair.