Honored Contributor

Re: Shawns outfit

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I always look forward to editorial commentary about hosts and guests.

@Johnnyeager 

Some like to lecture others about "host commentary", but on other threads they seem to voice their own particular pet peeves...... it keeps it -----interesting ....😄 😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No one else is allowed to complain about anything,  don't you know.  But that one complains about how others respond on a thread......

Valued Contributor
Yes there is a lot to say both ways
Respected Contributor

who is complaining johnnyeager?

Occasional Contributor

I believe she was wearing Cuddl Duds pajamas.  As always, she announced she had purchased the 2 colors.  Does anyone else find this annoying?  She always says she purchased items in the show.  This used to be a "no no".  Hosts were supposed to wait to purchase items AFTER the show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kaygee1   I don't care when she orders her clothes.  Remember Lisa Robertson used to leave her credit card with the producers and tell them to order certain items.  I could care less when they order

Respected Contributor

I agree with @Teddixat . What difference does it make when or how they order?  

The stuff people get in a tizzy over.  SMH

Trusted Contributor

I certainly don't care what she orders.She has to be the one different person.Through the years I will try to watch her,then with her crazy notions of talk I turn her off.Just can't watch or listen to her.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn hosted the midnight kick off for today's TSV. It was just outright lying how many items she bought. I counted five. It was ridiculous, "I have to have this and I have to have that." None looked like things I think she would ever wear.

And on the previous show, she had to keep buying. She does it all the time, and obviously thinks if she buys everyone else will buy. Someone needs to tell her customers aren't stupid. 

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Shawn hosted the midnight kick off for today's TSV. It was just outright lying how many items she bought. I counted five. It was ridiculous, "I have to have this and I have to have that." None looked like things I think she would ever wear.

And on the previous show, she had to keep buying. She does it all the time, and obviously thinks if she buys everyone else will buy. Someone needs to tell her customers aren't stupid. 

You raise an interesting point: my guess is that most of the hosts wouldn't be caught dead in some of those schmatas (yidish for "rags").