Respected Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

Does anybody know if Shawn is wearing a fitness tracker?  I really like the grey and gold combination and have never seen a tracker like it.  Thank you for any help.  

The day of the fitbit tsv Shawn admitted she hates to exercise and has never had a tracker.  The vendor was trying to talking her into getting one!  Not sure what you saw, but perhaps she decided to get one.  The fitbit was not offered in grey and gold but maybe she bought a different one for a fashion statement!  She could afford it!

Valued Contributor

Have you checked out the Fitbit Alta? Very pretty. (And I think I heard Shawn say she is finally getting on the Fitbit bandwagon.)

Respected Contributor

@lovesdishes wrote:

@tervuren wrote:

Does anybody know if Shawn is wearing a fitness tracker?  I really like the grey and gold combination and have never seen a tracker like it.  Thank you for any help.  

The day of the fitbit tsv Shawn admitted she hates to exercise and has never had a tracker.  The vendor was trying to talking her into getting one!  Not sure what you saw, but perhaps she decided to get one.  The fitbit was not offered in grey and gold but maybe she bought a different one for a fashion statement!  She could afford it!

Fitbit charge 2 comes in grey and gold - special edition color not offered by QVC. She must have bought it elsewhere!

Valued Contributor

@happygolfcartrider

Is this a joke?

Valued Contributor

@Twins Mom

Where do people get this info?

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Shawn would not be on TV if she  did not display a 

happy persona.  My question is how do posters know

all this persoal info.?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 What? What are you talking about?  I have not said a word about the fitness stuff.   Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

@happygolfcartrider    I did not mean to reply about fitness.  I guess I made a mistake.

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider    I did not mean to reply about fitness.  I guess I made a mistake.

No problem, honest mistake. Have a good night!  Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!