Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo ; Thank you so much. I appreciate your help. !! Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Ifeelwicked  I totally understand. I felt that way when I first started here. Please overlook the negativity as best as you can and concentrate more on the helpful, loving people that blog here. You will make some cyber friends and will feel a strong connection to some. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

I certainly appreciate your input, but I did see some unkind comments. I adore Shawn and will always defend in a constructive manner with a little humor.  (I feel the same about QVC, in general, having been with them practically since the day they took to the airwaves. I can throw a stone to their new facility in So. Cal. - Very exciting!!) And I'd still love to know about Shawn's outfit.😊Have a wonderful weekend!

Valued Contributor

Two Peas, you are so sweet!! Thank you!  (Btw, we have 7 rescues and one is just like your kitty photo, pure white with blue eyes.💖)

Regular Contributor

What I find annoys folks about SK is her constant rambling storyline about her life and all the mishaps and illnesses and sadness and anything else that pops into her mind...

other hosts have had their misfortunes but the don't drag it up every show....

maryBeth had a bad car accident...never mentions the aches + pains she must still have...

several hosts/vendors recently lost their Moms....not one has tied their loss to pushing a product like SK does....

Several hosts/vendors have had illnesses....never brought up during presentations but if it is it us a quick reference and they move on....

SK is very guilty of TMI

Esteemed Contributor

IMG_0567.JPG@Ifeelwicked Bless you for rescuing beautiful furbabies. We have two rescue dogs and one rescue cat at this time. I recently changed my avatar from my "real life" cat to the white one because the blinking eye is so cute. Here's my baby. We rescued him from a no kill center when he was six years old. He's now 10.

Valued Contributor

Oh, twopeas, you are a gal after my own heart! There is a special place in Heaven for you! And your fur baby. . . Holy cow! What a beauty!!! Thank you so much for sharing and, again, for being so kind. 🌺 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ifeelwicked  You are so welcome and thank you.

Have A Great Weekend

Regular Contributor

Does anybody know if Shawn is wearing a fitness tracker?  I really like the grey and gold combination and have never seen a tracker like it.  Thank you for any help.  

Contributor

I like Shawn, she doesn't seem to take herself so seriously. Other hosts talk about personal things, maybe you (in general) were not watching that particular show.  I can see what is said about her hair, not sure if she is growing it out but the sides do get in her eyes, maybe she needs a deeper part. 

Sometimes you run out of things to say so you bring up personal things...doesn't bother me.