Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider  They say in Hollywood, "Even if the reviews are bad, make sure they spell my name right". So it is true at the Q. The hosts that are never mentioned (good or bad) must feel terribly left out.

Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I love Shawn! She is the only reason I watch the "Q". Woman HappyHeart

Seriously?

Valued Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

I love this! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I love Shawn! She is the only reason I watch the "Q". Woman HappyHeart

Seriously?

Yes ma'am!  Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Any person who moves her parents across 4 states so she and her husband can care for them while her father has chemo and her mother is in a wheel chair qualifies as beautiful to me. Her husband too.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Any person who moves her parents across 4 states so she and her husband can care for them while her father has chemo and her mother is in a wheel chair qualifies as beautiful to me. Her husband too.

EXACTLY!!! 

Honored Contributor

Again, this woman is a high paid sales person whose sales tactic is to personalize everything so you will buy buy buy. It's working for her.

Respected Contributor

This would be a very unselfish loving act and to be totally respected and admired.  And I hope that this is not part of the salesmanship along with the bad feet. 

Honored Contributor

@twins mom wrote:

This would be a very unselfish loving act and to be totally respected and admired.  And I hope that this is not part of the salesmanship along with the bad feet. 

I totally remember the feet thing.  When she presented Vionic shoes.  She said her feet were so bad, now high high heels all the time.

Respected Contributor

Gotta love her! What a trooper! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!