Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more with @BlueFinch .  Shawn can't win no matter what she does. When she was on air fighting allergies there were posts complaining of her working while sick, and now complaints of why she's not working.  Good grief!

Respected Contributor
I have never enjoyed QVC as much I do now.😎
Respected Contributor

What's with these people having to know where a host is if they aren't on air when  expected?

Creepy! Get a hobby!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

What's with these people having to know where a host is if they aren't on air when  expected?

Creepy! Get a hobby!

@ellaphant  Because the host always posts their personal info on their FB, as did Shawn. Maybe they should cool it on FB if they don't want anyone to know their business. 

Esteemed Contributor

What's creepy is the extraordinary amount of detailed personal information she and several others share on their QVC sponsored social media.

Frequent Contributor

I think that is part of the job to share their life and post on FB all the time.  I remember a few that left were relieved not to post anymore and have never returned to their new personal FB page after a few posts.  Although those who continue to post after they leave want to keep their following for their next venture/job they choose.

Valued Contributor

She is home. 

Are you really concerned?

Valued Contributor

I think this is Covid related

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I think this is Covid related

Makes sense!   Although everyone in my family has been vaxed and boosted, it seems like every time we plan something, someone has tested positiv and can't attend.  

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Creepy! Get a hobby!

What I find interesting is when SK is on air the boards are rife with critical posts about her and how they can't watch her, but when she's gone for any length of time the posts come out  "where's Shawn? and when will she be back?"