Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn saves cyber Monday

@manny2 wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@Diane615 wrote:

I'm so happy I found this Forum. This is great!. After I spend 12 hours taking care of Trauma/Covid/Critical Care Patients and helping their loved ones deal with the fact that they aren't coming home,  I can get on here and catch up with the real problems of the world like what is QVC naming their programs throughout the day. How dare they take something so serious as shopping on TV and name the shows such silly things like "Shawn Saves Cyber Monday?". I mean how is that even possible??  Isn't that too much pressure for one person?? Maybe we should start a petition to get whoever is responsible for this insanity fired?? I sure hope Shawn starts selling some cases of wine soon cause I think I'm gonna need some to make it through the holiday's if the "Q" is gonna keep up with all the silly show names. 

We are all aware of the suffering and injustice in the world. This is a discussion board, so we are also going to post about frivolous things that bother us. What’s the problem?

@Diane615 

It isn't all about you, Manny. Watch if you want but don't be rude to people who do the hard work. Give @Diane615 credit for knowing what's important in life.

Besides, we all know the silly show titles are gimmicks and contain more of the same old, same old products. 

Feel better? I hope so or it wasn’t worth the energy it took to post.

Some people know what is important and others don't.