Super Contributor

Shawn's lipstick storage cases

I would like to see where Shawn got her Lucite lipstick holders that hold her 100 MAC lipsticks!  Any ideas?

Maybe QVC could sell something like that.  I don't have 100, but a whole bunch of MAC Lippies

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's lipstick storage cases

@Helen Bach wrote:

I would like to see where Shawn got her Lucite lipstick holders that hold her 100 MAC lipsticks!  Any ideas?

Maybe QVC could sell something like that.  I don't have 100, but a whole bunch of MAC Lippies

@Helen Bach - if you go to Amazon and search for lipstick organizer all sorts of options pop up and a lot of them use MAC lipsticks as demos so you might find one that would work for you.  I've seen quite a few when searching for makeup organizers.

Honored Contributor

i get mine from amazon......they are stackable and can usually rest either vertically or horizontally.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

They have a lipstick tower on Amazon.com that holds 62 lipsticks ...it's acrylic 30.99$ can't beat that value. Then there is one for 7.99 that holds 40 lipsticks . The tower swivels . I shop Amazon.com for just about everything and most anything I want. Free fast and super quick shipping and free returns . Can't beat it.