Honored Contributor

Her hair looked really good on the Earth show last night.  To me its the best it has looked in a couple of years.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@3threecats  - I think her shorter style was more stylish and she really wore it well.  I prefer her hairstyle during her early years at the Q.

Honored Contributor

@3threecats   We've literally grown with her hair haven't we????

Shawn's had a few great short hair styles, but as we've all gone through those terrible times of growing out styles.

She looked great last night but some of her longer hair styles just the way she'd fixed it, not so much.

And her glasses weren't half way down her nose - a MUCH better look for sure!!!

Contributor

Wish she would lose the glasses; very annoying.

Honored Contributor

I like her hair longer, but I’m not crazy about the mix of dark natural color with light streaks, that so many hosts now have. I like a more monochromatic color.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Shawn has a great head of hair and looks great with her hair the length it is now. I would like to see how she would style it once it gets even longer, I think Shawn can work with her own hair. It sure seems like she loves working with hair on air, with her personality I bet she would have been a terrific hair dresser.

Respected Contributor
So glad it’s out of her eyes. Much more attractive
Esteemed Contributor

I love her hair since she has started to grow it out.  I think it's beautiful and suits her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@buffieg 

I don't know this for a fact but she is probably wearing readers. Which she needs them to be able to read her Que cards. I need them to read.  I do not normally wear glasses and I have no intention of ever wearing contacts. I tend to sit mine on the end of my nose a lot when I am not actually reading something. 

Her glasses do not bother me. 

Contributor

Yes, I assume they are readers also.  I need them too but hers are always hanging off the end of her nose like she thinks it's a fashion statement.