Esteemed Contributor

Shawn's hair is so attractive, 05/20/2019!!

Tonight the stylists have done an attractive job with Shawn's hair! It's not in her face or held with clips, etc. and the curls in back are femine and pretty. Loved Shawn's short haircut when she first worked at QVC. It was a classic layered cut. This is the first time since then that her hair looks really well-groomed and attractive. Hope to see this look again and again!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn's hair is so attractive, 05/20/2019!!

Hi, @BirkiLady ! I believe Shawn has the TSV at midnight with Toni Brattin and her hairpieces/wigs.  I think the ponytail looks fabulous on her!

Esteemed Contributor

@MJDinVegas  LOL - I'm so gullible! Thought it was her own hair. Well, the TSV looks fabulous on Shawn. Suggest  . she . wear . it . all . of . the . time.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady , the joke could be on me if it isn’t a hairpiece - I just assumed it was, given the focus of the show and Shawn hosting it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  Shawn is in serious danger of looking like your average, middle-class American housewife/mother.  I wonder if she realizes how much she has changed?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Her hair is cute but I figured it was a piece. I actually like her hair so much better since she has started to let it grow out. 

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@BirkiLady , the joke could be on me if it isn’t a hairpiece - I just assumed it was, given the focus of the show and Shawn hosting it.  LOL

Her hair looks better tonight.  Much better than usual.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Her current do is rather boring. Looks like lazy care; easy wear with those clips and barrets. Thought that was for middle-schoolers only; not adults. She does prefer an "out of the box" appearance.

I like being able to see her face and eyes. She is a pretty woman, but hides behind those bangs and dang glasses. 

Earlier, she said she feels young and flirty. That's a head shaker.

She just said, "When you don't want to shower for a couple of days, put this on . . . " I've finally heard it with my own ears! She isn't kidding; she was serious. How gross!! TMI.

Respected Contributor

There isn't anything gross about not shampooing your hair for 2 or 3 days , especially if your hair is color treated.

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to add , that was about the most perfect color match that i have seen on QVC  for any of the brands. Great timesaver when you are short on time.