Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's hair is so attractive, 05/20/2019!!

[ Edited ]

@MandyG06 wrote:

ladies, let's cut her a break. She's a full-time working mom, wife, sister, etc...some of us can sympathize with that. Especially when the kiddos are sick, the last thing I had time to do is take care of myself. As women, I wish we'd lift each other up in positivity, not slam each other with negative words.

Many of us work full time and have kids, and still manage to take a shower/bath each day. It's SK lifestyle choice. Unless one has a health condition, showering daily is good for everyone around you. Also using deodorant and brushing ones teeth each day,

Honored Contributor

When Shawn had short hair, people criticized it.  When it started to grow out, people criticized it.  Now that it has grown out, people are still criticizing it.  Shawn is never going to be able to win.

I love Shawn's longer hair now and I loved her shorter hair.  I like her hairstyles she's sported lately.  Shawn's glasses are her choice.

I did not however care for the hairpiece.  IMO it looked fake although the color match was perfect.        

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of these posts make me so sad. The world is already so full of negativity, do we really need to add more? I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it becomes so harsh, then it’s just cruel and should be kept to yourself. There is such a thing as commenting that you may not care for someone’s style, but phrasing it with the words like “ugly” is just wrong.

I hope Shawn doesn’t read these remarks. I can only imagine how hurtful they would be to her. I love her quirky style and how unapologetic she is about it. But remember, she is someone’s mother, sister, wife, friend, daughter. Think how your loved ones would feel if they saw hurtful things posted about you.

The world is full of kind people....if you can’t find one....then be one.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BirkiLady.  Shawn is in serious danger of looking like your average, middle-class American housewife/mother.  I wonder if she realizes how much she has changed?

"Serious danger"?  I say good for her!

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Some of these posts make me so sad. The world is already so full of negativity, do we really need to add more? I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it becomes so harsh, then it’s just cruel and should be kept to yourself. There is such a thing as commenting that you may not care for someone’s style, but phrasing it with the words like “ugly” is just wrong.

I hope Shawn doesn’t read these remarks. I can only imagine how hurtful they would be to her. I love her quirky style and how unapologetic she is about it. But remember, she is someone’s mother, sister, wife, friend, daughter. Think how your loved ones would feel if they saw hurtful things posted about you.

I'm not a Shawn fan, but calling her "ugly" is completely inappropriate and unkind.  Whoever said it must be a truly unhappy person.  Sad for her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma petes wrote:

@grandma petes 

But Shawn seems to bring the drama on herself....she's the only host that puts herself "out there" with the comments she makes which always lead to discussion and drama...She needs to do some thinking before she speaks....

And yes, some comments about Shawn go over the top, and calling her ugly is totally inappropriate and the Mods take care of those type of remarks...that's their tasks and part of  their job...

These Forums are for customers not hosts....Only a limited number of designated QVC Employees and designated Vendor employees who receive prior authorization and training from QVC may participate in QVC’s Community Forums, Community Blogs, and the Question & Answer feature.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Who's this Shawn whose hair is so attractive?

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@BirkiLady , the joke could be on me if it isn’t a hairpiece - I just assumed it was, given the focus of the show and Shawn hosting it.  LOL

@MJDinVegas   No joke on you.  During her nighttime LOGO show, Shawn kept talking about not wanting the hairpiece to come off as she changed her various LOGO tops and pulled them over her head.  

Valued Contributor

@missy1 bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Oh! I missed her comments about the hairpiece when channel surfing. Sorry for the original post, but I really like the ponytail. Still do. It matches her own hair perfectly and looks nice with her own hair pulled away from her pretty face and eyes. She seemed to be having such a good time last night; it was fun to see her so happy! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.