Valued Contributor

Re: Shawn's choice of clothes

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I really like Shawn, but I agree, she looked terrible tonight.  Maybe the Q should not let her wear her own clothes, and wear clothes that the Q sells.

I think she was wearing Qvc tonight, but all at once!

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I really like Shawn, but I agree, she looked terrible tonight.  Maybe the Q should not let her wear her own clothes, and wear clothes that the Q sells.

@QuinnPenny everything that Shawn wore tonight came from QVC.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@gayle at first I was going to say we shouldn't have so many fashion rules, but then I read what you said Isaac said.  If a popular designer jokingly criticized her, I have to think it was pretty bad.

Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@QuinnPenny wrote:

@QuinnPenny everything that Shawn wore tonight came from QVC.

Can you point me to the top and the shoes on QVC'S web site? Really curious to see how they were styled in their presentations.

Contributor

The last several times I've seen Shawn present shoes, she's been wearing a floor length skirt that completely hides the shoes she should be showing off. When she wears her own, non-QVC shoes, shoes, she always makes sure they're visible. It's very obvious and very disrespectful to QVC'S products. I'm surprised she gets away with it because the clear message she's sending is that she's too good to wear what QVC sells.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only caught the outfit is passing but thought it was an asymetrical black net tutu over pink tights.......or something. Whatever it was, it was strangely costumish. Her outfits always scream "ATTENTION PLEASE".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
From my point of view-Shawn's outfit last night thought looked fine. In fact! Original post critical of the choice decided to see what all the fuss was? Love Shawn, Fiercely independent with her fashion. What's more perplexing-insults from women! Sad behavior. Qvc please know She brings a breath of fresh air to her shows. Shawn-"keep on being you" this 58 female enjoys you very much.💗
Esteemed Contributor

From someone who had FARRAH hair........later...  shoulder pads and BIG hair.......even wore MC HAMMER 'pants'......The trouble with dressing fadish is that down the road you look at pictures of yourself and wonder "What was I thinking/".....

Valued Contributor

I am so tired of anything goes "fashion".  Just because it is layered does not mean you can ignore color, pattern, fabrication, cut.

Honored Contributor

It's refreshing to see someone dress to suit their own individual personality.  Everyone has a choice and I'm sure if we all were to be critiqued there would be many who would not like the way we dressed.  I just don't get someone being upset by what a shopping channel host wears!!!  I see many styles I just do not like but as long as I don't have to dress that way - well who cares!!!  It's not anyone's business what anyone wears!