Occasional Contributor

Shawn’s blue tie dye outfit last night

Anyone know what Shawn was wearing last night?  Off the shoulder, blue tie dye?

Valued Contributor

Re: Shawn’s blue tie dye outfit last night

I didn’t see her but the TSV yesterday was Kim Gravel hoodie that came in a blue tie dye print. Was it that?

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-Beach-by-Kim-Gravel-Summer-Soft-French-Terry-Hoodie.product.A398616.html
Occasional Contributor

No, it was an off the shoulder (one shoulder) dress or pantsuit.  You can see it on her Facebook post she did of the show.

Honored Contributor

Ask her on FB.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

As I was flipping though the stations, I saw that outfit and to me, she didn't look comfortable in it.  Sorry can't help, for years and years, the Q customers have mentioned that hosts should wear the Q clothing but it has been ignored.

Occasional Contributor

I'm not on Facebook, so that's why I was trying to find out on this forum.

Valued Contributor

Gili has a one shoulder dress, that comes in blue. but I'm not sure if that was it.

About Shawn...she started the 12:00 a.m. show and then QVC cut her off! Switched to another host. Whats up?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I see the photo you’re talking about. I don’t recognize it from QVC and when you look up ‘one shoulder’ there are very limited hits for it.

When I look at the recently on air items for her show yesterday they’re all beauty related and I think she wears a lot from her own wardrobe if she’s not hosting clothes.
Valued Contributor

@Shooshie Were you possibly on Q2? It cuts off suddenly a lot when between Pre-Recorded shows.