Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Wedding Ring Set

Yes, it is Diamonique.  Very pretty!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QsMom. Yes. That’s the ring. Thanks for finding it. There must be a trend of switching out wedding sets. Amy changed her engagement ring, too.

Honored Contributor

IMO Shawn's original set is much prettier than that.  I think her engagement ring is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

IMO Shawn's original set is much prettier than that.  I think her engagement ring is beautiful.

@Lipstickdiva  I like both sets, but I also prefer Shawn's original engagement ring -- that clean, 3.00 cttw cushion cut solitaire is a stunner.  I don't like the band in that set (the metal surrounding those tiny diamonds lessens the look, to me).  I would change out and play with different diamonique bands.  Perhaps a different one once a month! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

It does very much look like a double ring guard.  Very pretty.

I like it.  I think its pretty.

Honored Contributor

If you have a nice center stone, I’m not a big fan of the halo style.

Honored Contributor

To me, the ring setting of the center stone looks clunky.  It's not what I would expect to find around a real diamond of that size. . . 

Honored Contributor

@QsMom wrote:

Looks like it is J357644

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 8.06.29 AM.png

Excellent detective work, @QsMom!   Thanks!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I agree, @Lipstickdiva.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jafette @dooBdoo  Does her new set remind you of Christine Zell's rings?  They look so similar to me. I thought Shawn's original wedding band was unique and caught the light with the rounds and emeralds on the eternity band in platinum. Didn't care for the quality of her engagement ring (it's near the yellowish color), but liked the original setting better than this halo setting. She even admitted when selling Diamonique that hers wasn't close to a high quality diamond . . . but it's big and flashy! Call me sentimental, but I miss her original set. Smiley Embarassed

ETA: Just read the rest of the posts. Good sluething! Happy Shawn has not changed her own wedding rings. <big grin> Might even watch a Diamonque show to see her present this set! When she likes something, she can really sell well. 

ETA #2: Just watched the presentation for this Diamonique set, with . . . Christine Zell hosting! And, yes, it IS similar to her rings. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.