Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I have always liked Shawn, but sometimes her clothing choices got a lot of bad reviews( I have made some myself). The last few times I have watched her, she was dressed like the beautiful professional woman she is. I didn't see all the kooky get-ups she used to put on, 5 layers of nothing that looked good, looking like a pre teen that got dressed in the dark. I wanted to let her know the improvement was a hit with me, and give her 5 stars for looking her age and showing off how beautiful she is, she gets a lot of negative comments, she deserves some positive ones for her new(I hope it continues) look.

Super Contributor

Re: Shawn's Style Has Changed

I've noticed also the improvement.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I noticed the style change too and I thought she looked really good in the black outfit and brown boots. She also looks great in the color lipstick. She has grown on me.

Miata 1

Super Contributor

I've always liked her style. She seems like a nice person.

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn regardless, but she has looked more polished lately.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2014 ilovedaisies said:

I've always liked her style. She seems like a nice person.

It took me a while, but I grew to like her very much......don't care what she wears.

Respected Contributor

Shawn is unique, and her unique outfits seemed to fit well with her persona. But lately, she looks very classy and it's another very good look for her. She's a lovely woman, and I'm glad to see her showing that side of herself.

Regular Contributor

On 2/1/2014 graycatsrule said:

I like Shawn regardless, but she has looked more polished lately.

ITA!! I also like her darker hair color. Very becoming.

Respected Contributor

Shawn rocks and I think she looks great in whatever she wears. Some of the outfits I like better than others and I think she really looks good in a skirt, boots and simple top!! I am loving the darker lipstick on her also!!! She is probably like the rest of us just gets in the mood to switch things up a bit!!!

Respected Contributor

Perhaps a switch in stylist? I don't pay too much attention.