Respected Contributor

Shawn's Shirt (from HSN) ???

How do I find that shirt here? Or where is HSN? She's wearing a white tee now on air with some type of sparkle and said it's from HSN.......................good grief....well please anyone know the item # ? Smiley Frustrated

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's Shirt (from HSN) ???

561-259 Warrior by Danica Patrick sequin pocket Tee on HSN

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft Thank you so much.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I have that in black.  It ran a bit large, but it's cute.  

It's not worth more than the sale price as it's thin--comfy but thin.  I didn't see it on Shawn, but I knew it was the only sequin pocket tee she had on HSN.  I liked the length.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think Joan R had a similar shirt

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I have that in black.  It ran a bit large, but it's cute.  

It's not worth more than the sale price as it's thin--comfy but thin.  I didn't see it on Shawn, but I knew it was the only sequin pocket tee she had on HSN.  I liked the length.

@winamac1, that shirt is cute.  Not much is left though since it's on clearance.  I just received my first t-shirt from Danica.  It's a white cold-shoulder, short sleeve shirt.  It's pretty thin.  I wonder if all her t-shirts are like that?  I only paid $10.00 for it so I'm fine but IMO it wasn't worth the full price.         

Respected Contributor

I had a heck of a time as they said there were 3 in stock, then when I went to check out it said SOLD OUT....(black)....I got confused on that site....I settled for I think the gray one... and it's a big size for me, but I had no other choices. I'm glad it was on sale. Smiley Happy

I'm glad you all like your shirts and got the right size/color!!

-Do Not Copy Pls-