Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn's New Hairdo

[ Edited ]

@mcgill- You hit the nail on the head! She is aging . . . just like all of us. Does she know that?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Yes,she had a new hairdo a few days,now she is back to hanging in  her face an looking awful.

New Contributor

Several months ago I thought Shawn had had some "work" done on her face,nearly didn't recognize her, and thought she looked  fine before.  Several other long-time hosts seem to have had the same thing. Age becoming a factor?   All the new women hosts look interchangeable to me.  

Shawn tonight is almost a caricature of her pretty former self.  She appears much older, And the outfit tonight and behavior on the Canon presentation was over the top.  Hope she is getting enough sleep with the new baby.  

Respected Contributor

Why do so many people try to hang onto youth ? Why isn't she embracing her age? I don't understand it. Mary Beth never went through this we watched her grow from a vibrant young woman on CVN to a classy distinguished grandmother on air.

Honored Contributor

To me it just looks like she's growing her hair out.

Regular Contributor

I remember when Shawn wore Logo clothes 99% of the time. When she married Joe that all changed. He has very good taste in everything. Too much makeup, yes! I thnk she wears a lip laquar as you can see her lip color is abouve her lip lie.

Love her new baby. She is a doll. Shawn shouldn't try to look like Jagger as Jagger is Latino. What difference does it make? We are all God's children.

However I think she is a ver good sales person. Love seeing her with Isaac. 

Honored Contributor

@Stardust2 wrote:

I remember when Shawn wore Logo clothes 99% of the time. When she married Joe that all changed. He has very good taste in everything. Too much makeup, yes! I thnk she wears a lip laquar as you can see her lip color is abouve her lip lie.

Love her new baby. She is a doll. Shawn shouldn't try to look like Jagger as Jagger is Latino. What difference does it make? We are all God's children.

However I think she is a ver good sales person. Love seeing her with Isaac. 

@Stardust2, say what?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

this is exactly why some females have issues with self esteem and worth based on looks 

nothing will change until this kind of judgement STOPS.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

I saw Shawn's new look for the first time, yesterday.  She looks much older with the new hair do and color.   I hope she can go to a stylist who can recommend a flattering hair do and color to her.