Trusted Contributor

Ever since Shawn has become a QVC ‘star’, she’s turned to a dramatic/severe look (i.e. her hair, makeup, dress and now those extremely long dangly earrings).  She’s morphed 180 degrees in terms of her appearance.  

Respected Contributor

I have to admit i like the darker lipstick ...if the eye make-up is not

too dark also ....i am thinking it may only be the QVC star thing ...

but she often makes mention of her sister in law that lives in

Paris ... it just looks to me like she is try for high fashion ....

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's New Hairdo

[ Edited ]

Shawn is very pretty. IMO she looked the best on her FB page (with little makeup), when she first got Jagger.

Trusted Contributor

Watched a video yesterday on Philosophy and did not recognize Shawn, she looked so much older with her hair pulled back and the over the top makeup, very harsh.  Just IMO.  To each their own.  Never watch QVC that much, something I'm interested in I go online.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn's New Hairdo

[ Edited ]

When she first began at the Q ,she looked a lot like Princess Diana,remember?

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the new hairstyle at all and the color it too dark.  I always felt she should wear a darker shade of lipstick instead of the white looking lips she originally had but now the lip color is way too dark.  Lighter hair, some bangs and lighter lipstick (without looking white) would make her look gorgeous (and younger).

Respected Contributor

In the video they show on Isaac's shows for the Shawnie Sue go to ...

she looks just adorable ...just sayin ....

Valued Contributor

Bad solution.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking that she is growing out her old hair style..

Respected Contributor

I like the hair style, & I really like Shawn, but......

Imo, she would look so soft & beautiful with a golden-blonde hair color (no hair hanging in her eyes). I don't think she normally likes to wear much makeup.  

It seems when the Q makeup artists?? want to give her a dramatic look, they appy it with a shovel. That doesn't look good on anyone, & I really don't understand why they do it. She's already pretty- no reason to completely cover that up. Shawn isn't doing a Broadway play....no need for the heavy, dark makeup.