Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JMHO but ANYTHING is an improvement instead of the hair hanging in her eyes....and you could tell it bothered Shawn because she was always messing with it too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn's New Hairdo

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

JMHO but ANYTHING is an improvement instead of the hair hanging in her eyes....and you could tell it bothered Shawn because she was always messing with it too...

@Spurt wrote:

-----------------------

Most people that I know - that have that "side hair in the face" style - are always messing with it!  And even on the news shows or TV shows, I see the same thing! 

My DD had a roommate that wore her hair hanging in front of her face.  You could not see one half of her face and that eye! I had to hold back to not move her hair behind her ear!

However, Shawn's newest hair color and style is not at all flattering. Reminds me of the hair styles seen in vintage pics taken during the late 1980's!!

OOPs - meant 1880's...the vintage look!!

Respected Contributor

@spot555I agree, the makeup is way over the top too heavy, the hair is well, she must not have time to do her hair. The clothes, well, no words.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I don’t like posting in this kind of thread, but since I just noticed her “new look” as permanent the other day -

Hair style? Improvement. Hair color? WT* it just gets worse and worse. I often have the feeling, between clothes, makeup and hair, that Shawn is trying to be Little Edgy Goth-ish or Grunge Girl - which does not play well with the 50-60+ population, eye candy-wise.

Other than that, I don’t mind Shawn at all. I don’t dislike her, and don’t mind her gibberings. There are hosts who annoy me far more than she ever could. I much prefer her to Stepford “nice & sweet” zombies or the hard sell carnival barker types with their crow caws for laughter and fingernails-on-a-blackboard voices.  I could wish she would decide to drop the goth-ish persona, but other than that I’m fine with her.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Your middle paragraph made sense. 

@Moonchilde wrote:

I don’t like posting in this kind of thread, but since I just noticed her “new look” as permanent the other day -

Hair style? Improvement. Hair color? WT* it just gets worse and worse. I often have the feeling, between clothes, makeup and hair, that Shawn is trying to be Little Edgy Goth-ish or Grunge Girl - which does not play well with the 50-60+ population, eye candy-wise.

Other than that, I don’t mind Shawn at all. I don’t dislike her, and don’t mind her gibberings. There are hosts who annoy me far more than she ever could. I much prefer her to Stepford “nice & sweet” zombies or the hard sell carnival barker types with their crow caws for laughter and fingernails-on-a-blackboard voices.  I could wish she would decide to drop the goth-ish persona, but other than that I’m fine with her.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

I thought when Shawn first started that she was much prettier with blonde hair & the hairstyle she wore.  It was a waaaay softer, younger look.

I don't care for the darker hair color & makeup.  It looks too harsh & makes her look older. 

The hairstyle now I like better than it hanging in her face.  I wonder if she has gotten away from that now because of baby wanting to grab it.

Valued Contributor

I think Shawn is naturally very beautiful.  Like Princess Di.

IMHO, not many people in this old world are natural.

I don't think she knows it.  Or even believes it.  Another rare commodity in this old world.

Trusted Contributor

I think Shawn is naturally pretty and doesn't need all that heavy makeup...the black eyeliner and dark lipstick are too severe. 

While I like her hair off her face, to me it looks like she's pinned it back to wash her face...it doesn't look like a "style". 

That old adage "less is more" comes to mind.  I'd love to see her back to her blond haircolor she started at the Q with, and a natural eye and lip (but NOT the white lip!)...maybe a medium pinky coral lipcolor.

Honored Contributor

I’m the first to admit that any sighting by me are purely by accident.  However, I honestly thought that since she has a child now she was trying to look a little more adult.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras