Super Contributor

I hope this hasn't been discussed already but I couldn't find another post similar.  Several times last week, I ran across a show with Shawn and noticed her hair pulled back off her face.  I also noticed she was wearing a darker shade of lip color. Wow!  What an improvement!  I think she looks wonderful!  Your thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

She is such a pretty lady.  I could never understand why she wore her hair in her face!  I'm happy she changed her style, it fits her well.

Honored Contributor

While she is gorgeous and looks great always, I really don't think the off the face hairdo does her justice.  She looks so much older and with the addition of the darker lip color - well her looks show aging woman!  So many woman pull their hair from their face and they look years older and darker shades of lipstick makes most look rather harsh. 

Frequent Contributor

So glad you said this about Shawn. Yes she looks like an older lady and this is very unbecoming.  Why try to look older when you get there sooner than you think.

Super Contributor

Maybe she has been reading the posts about her hair.....I liked how it was, have seen her pulling it back more.

Respected Contributor

@winker wrote:

So glad you said this about Shawn. Yes she looks like an older lady and this is very unbecoming.  Why try to look older when you get there sooner than you think.

She looks more “mature”,  which is a good thing. 

Trusted Contributor

I love the new look. Shawn is so pretty and she can really pull off any trend in fashion. I think it makes her look elegant and classy. Even DH said she looked so much prettier with her hair pulled back.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is a beautiful woman.IMO she looked her best when she had blonde hair & wore more natural looking makeup!! This look ages her.

Respected Contributor

I'm not in any way a fan of Shawn,but I have to say, Shawn  can't get a break when it comes to her style. Lol. I Think she goes to the extreme on either side. Maybe somewhere between the white lips and the dark,etc is her sweet spot. 

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking they told her to get the hair out of her eyes, and this is her solution.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan