Esteemed Contributor

Quote: How else to describe her? How about word acrobat, travel junkie, gifted over-analyzer, painter, Penn Stater, Michigander, wife, daughter & rocking auntie! Unquote ~

I can't believe the powers that be have not added "mother" to this description ~ even after what? two years?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Intro to Her Blog

I don't think the powers that be are concerned.

Her Instagram profile says "mad-cool adoptive mommy"  The host blogs, IMO, are kind of a waste.  She's very active on IG.

Honored Contributor

The "blogs" under Meet the Hosts here on the website are as old as the photos taken.  QVC hasn't updated those blogs in years. 

Shawn has updated her own bio on her Instagram and FB pages.  That's really where QVC directs viewers and customers anyway. 

Trusted Contributor

How much time and thought went into coming up with this.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn commented awhile ago that they were getting new head shots so I'd have to assume all that stuff is going to change.   I don't thing QVC is updating just the intros.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I don't think the powers that be are concerned.

Her Instagram profile says "mad-cool adoptive mommy"  The host blogs, IMO, are kind of a waste.  She's very active on IG.

@Bri369, I noticed that all of a sudden Shawn is interacting on IG. Before she posted a photo, made a comment and you never heard from her again.  People were always very frustrated that they'd ask her a question and never got an answer.

That has all changed.  Lots of back and forth and exchanging going on with her and posters.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva  - I enjoy the videos and pics of cute little Jagger that she often posts on IG.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Contributor

Yes, I noticed that too.....what happened?  Why the change?  I have seen the change during the last 4/6 months.   i guess I didn't realize she was so famous and rolled with the rich and the famous??

Respected Contributor

@LADYSHOPSHOP  wrote:

Yes, I noticed that too.....what happened?  Why the change?  I have seen the change during the last 4/6 months.   i guess I didn't realize she was so famous and rolled with the rich and the famous??

@LADYSHOPSHOP  

Shawn has become a legend in her own mind.