Honored Contributor

Looks great tonight.  Love the color and the way she styled it!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 Agree, looked good tonight.  I don't think they have the makeup/hair stylists back yet for the hosts so they're still doing it themselves.

Trusted Contributor

@colleena, May I tag on to your post? Not sure how to post? I would love to k now where Shawn finds her earrings. Any ideas? I'm not on Facebook or any of those sites. Many thanks. May you have a happy day. 

Respected Contributor

It does look nice.  Shawn has grown on me and not a fan at first but like she does her own thing.  Kim Gravel at first I thought omg who is that and hope not on much.  But love Kim and her clothes.    You just never know.  

Shawn had said on the Quaker show at first she was not so crazy about Jean Bice but how she had changed her opinion of her.  Happens to all of us.  

My hair can be hit and miss some days.  Good thing I'm not on tv.

Honored Contributor

I saw Shawn as she introduced the hour -  also liked her hair.

This morning I've been looking at the TSV.  I thought on Shawn the sweater was overwhelming her which is what I am worried about for me.  I fell asleep before Shawn talked about the sizing --  anyone remember what size the blue sweater was that she wore to start the show?

Respected Contributor

@millieshops I'm thinking it was a over priced barefoot dreams item

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I saw Shawn as she introduced the hour -  also liked her hair.

This morning I've been looking at the TSV.  I thought on Shawn the sweater was overwhelming her which is what I am worried about for me.  I fell asleep before Shawn talked about the sizing --  anyone remember what size the blue sweater was that she wore to start the show?

Was it the pullover A500987?  I think she said XS. 

A487577 is similar so it may have been that one also.  That one has a generous fit.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954     Thanks  When I saw Shawn she was wearing the TSV.   If the TSV was also the XS, I really don't want it.  I know she's taller than I am with wider shoulders.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn’s Hair

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@rms1954     Thanks  When I saw Shawn she was wearing the TSV.   If the TSV was also the XS, I really don't want it.  I know she's taller than I am with wider shoulders.  

Oh, the TSV ... OK.  I actually had something similar (lite but no hood, and straight hemline) and I never wore it.  I ended up giving it away. 

I didn't like the hemline on the TSV.  I have many items from Barefoot Dream but none in the lite.  I don't think it has as nice a structure as the regular sweaters.  

Trusted Contributor

@sligo Good question as I also am tempted by the different earrings she wears.  Maybe ask her on facebook?