Regular Contributor
Help. I don't watch much....but I turn on like 15 min here and there. Tonight I can't get used to Pat. Nothing personal nights and beauty just isn't her forte. My guide says Shawns 10th anniversary. I figured Shawn would be on. And Sandra is usually Friday night beauty. Where are they? I haven't seen either of them in at least a week. Like I said I don't watch that much but I miss them.
Honored Contributor

The schedule was changed to 3 hours beauty. Shawn had to go to Calif. Her 10 year anniversary was cancelled.

Honored Contributor

I would take Pat hands down over .Shawn, less nonsense.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think Pat is an excellent host in all that she presents. She hosted many a night years ago and always is professional. I always enjoy her shows. 

Respected Contributor
@MommaNJ629 -- to answer your question.. Pat is filling in for 2 hosts tonite. Actually Pat is a breath of fresh air.....Sandra Bennett is taking the nite off and Shawn has been Missing for a week..and just a little FYI .. every time a post about Shawn starts - the thread gets shut down by the moderators where this one might also...
Regular Contributor
Awww I miss them both. I enjoy hosts with personality, personally. Pat, for me, just seems better suited for morning. I don't dislike her I just don't feel the fun relaxed nighttime vibe that I get from Shawn and Sandra! 😊
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@MommaNJ629 -- to answer your question.. Pat is filling in for 2 hosts tonite. Actually Pat is a breath of fresh air.....Sandra Bennett is taking the nite off and Shawn has been Missing for a week..and just a little FYI .. every time a post about Shawn starts - the thread gets shut down by the moderators where this one might also...

The thread gets shut down due to nasty comments. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn or Sandra?

[ Edited ]

Interesting.   The shows are supposed to be about the products, not "personalities".  The seasoned hosts are irreplaceable, professional, and ironically, a  breath of fresh air compared to what we have in recent years.  Love Pat, Leah, Dan, Dan, Carolyn, Mary Beth, and Jayne, who are respectful, allow the vendor to share their expertise, and remain calm. Oh, I also like Nancy, Mary, and Jill.   These hosts are not trying to impress and be a "personality".  JMHO.

Occasional Contributor

Pat

Occasional Contributor

I agree, can't stand phoney people and so much silly nonsense