Contributor

As much as I love to watch Shawn, she always seems to have time off...I only see her on air maybe 3 nights a week, and I know she has been on vacation last week and into this week.  It just SEEMS like she gets more time off than the other hosts, and not as much air time, but, maybe she does more behind the scenes stuff.  Anybody know anything?  Just wondering...not criticizing...

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn on vacation again?

I would imagine because of fans like you she sells more than any other host so she does not have to work as much. Don't forget she's been a host for at least 15 years so I'm sure her benefits have increased if they get benefits. 

Occasional Contributor

I like Shawn too, she often has a unique perspective on things.  She was on air a lot before Christmas with the 'gift' shows and at one point complained about being too stressed & tired. Not hard to believe during that time of year!  I hope she is enjoying her vacation and gets some needed rest...

Honored Contributor

I miss her too.  I think the health of her parents is declining and she's stepping up and they stay with her a lot according to her comments on FB.  I can't and won't watch the other hosts they have on in her place.

Esteemed Contributor

According to her instagram account, she's vacationing in Quebec City.  Posted video at an ice hotel.

Respected Contributor

She earned it....I say ENJOY your vacation!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get the questioning of hosts' vacation time. They are employees who have obvioulsy EARNED their time off. Hosts are also members of the TV union SAG-AFTRA and have agents that do negotiating for them. I don't watch QVC often for a full length program ( jewelry and Isaac only and then limited) but it seems every time I flip by the Q at night, Shawn is hosting. Enjoy your vacay Shawn!

Valued Contributor

She works 4 days per week  primetime.

Rest between her and her employer.

Honored Contributor

Last week it was David who was always gone on vacation, more than any other host.  One good thing, Kirsten is talking vacation.  I don't miss any of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care